• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Great BBC producer doc

Started by georg_e, July 22, 2013, 06:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

With appreciation to Dr. Luke for tweeting about this excellent film on producer Nile Rodgers yesterday......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGUAiAxpu3E&feature=youtu.be

Rebecca

wow, 59mins, I will save this for the weekend!

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on July 23, 2013, 01:37:57 PM
wow, 59mins, I will save this for the weekend!
Yeah, I was lucky I had the time :D   It's amazing though --I never realized before how much he'd done and how influential his sound was until watching this -- it explained alot to me about the sound of that period!