• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Smurfs 2 soundtrack (Britney, G.R.L., Cady Groves)

Started by turnaround, June 18, 2013, 08:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

I love this song its amazing! She looks so fine! Also her two kids are in the video. She looks better then ever!

she should put some country in her album too..

its  popular in US right now. look at taylor swift.

this is just proof of another song that isnt all about money, power, fortune fame, sex.

its a really nice song
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

Britney's album will be more urban though, it's co-produced by Luke and Darkchild.

There's gonna be more stuff like "Inside Out" and "Ooh La La", less 4 on the floor stuff.

B Steady

Quote from: J_A24 on July 17, 2013, 06:44:38 PM
Britney's album will be more urban though, it's co-produced by Luke and Darkchild.

There's gonna be more stuff like "Inside Out" and "Ooh La La", less 4 on the floor stuff.

Ooh La La is still a 4OTF song to me
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on July 12, 2013, 03:41:22 AM
I love this song its amazing! She looks so fine!

YES!! Love her performance in the video :)
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: B Steady on July 17, 2013, 10:58:19 PM
Ooh La La is such an amazing song! Love it!
Amazing song?? :o

It has one of the worst choruses I heard. It's a fucking mess of a song!

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 17, 2013, 11:10:15 PM
Amazing song?? :o

It has one of the worst choruses I heard. It's a fucking mess of a song!

most important thing for me is the production (including vocal production), and the production of this song is amazing as usual when Dr. Luke has been involved :D apart from that it's always a matter of taste :)
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

i think Dr Luke is a hit and miss producer

sometimes he makes awesome stuff

but sometimes...

actually i really don't care.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on July 18, 2013, 12:23:24 AM
i think Dr Luke is a hit and miss producer

sometimes he makes awesome stuff

but sometimes...

actually i really don't care.

99% hit, 1% miss :P

@j_a24: yeah of course but since the chorus has always been the main part of a song, this song is at least a half of a 4OTF track :D
Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

georg_e

As a "song" maybe it's not that great.....but as a ''Smurfs" song it's perfect.....it sound to me like something cartoon characters would write, including the super naive chorus.  Once I heard the instrumental, I "got it" :-)

nznexus