• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

I just bought ...

Started by B Steady, July 19, 2013, 03:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

If you want to share your latest music purchases, do it here ;)

Eiffel 65: Blue (Da Ba Dee)
Adele: Skyfall
Safri Duo: Played-A-Live (The Bongo Song)
Natalie Imbruglia: Torn
Selena Gonez: Slow Down, Come & Get It, Undercover
Vila i frid Dag

maxmartin'sfan

Itunes :

Emerentia - Wasting Water
Britney - Ooh Lalala
Casseurs Flowters - Bloqué

Bluray Live :

Marilyn Manson - Live In l.A
Tchaikovsky  - Swan Lake

J_A24

The bongo song arp line should be polarized into a pop song. Boom Nicki Minaj banger.

B Steady

Lady Sovereign:
- 9 To 5
- Love Me Or Hate Me (Dr. Luke)
- Those Were The Days (Dr. Luke)
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

i buy everything new off itunes
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Maître Gims feat. Pitbull - Pas touché
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

The Fame Monster - Lady Gaga
Chloe (You're The One I Want) - Emblem3
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

do you really feel the need to come here and tell us what you buy everytime ?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on July 27, 2013, 06:58:24 PM
do you really feel the need to come here and tell us what you buy everytime ?

Oh yeah! I feel it so so so much!!!!! At least you read it and therefore it's been worth it!
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Ah btw Skylar Grey feat. Travis Barker & Big Sean - Back From The Dead ;)
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

AlunaGeorge's Body Music. Just amazing, the productions is FLAWLESS and her voice reminds me a lot of Janet Jackson and Aaliyah.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 28, 2013, 10:45:32 AM
AlunaGeorge's Body Music. Just amazing, the productions is FLAWLESS and her voice reminds me a lot of Janet Jackson and Aaliyah.

See nexus that's the reason I started this topic! I want us to inspire each other! Didn't know AlunaGeorge before I read this post :)
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on July 29, 2013, 09:52:19 PM
See nexus that's the reason I started this topic! I want us to inspire each other! Didn't know AlunaGeorge before I read this post :)

You can listen the album in full here: https://soundcloud.com/alunageorge/sets/body-music

I'm so into "Your Drums, Your Love", I just LOVE that song.

B Steady

Thanks!

Btw, just preordered:

In a World Like This - Backstreet Boys - FINALLY :D :)
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Movin' On - Backstreet Boys: this reminds me of "All I Have To Give", it sounds like the 90s Boys anyway. Interesting it's on their 2005 album "Never Gone". Maybe some of you don't know this song since it's a bonus song

Another Love - Tom Odell: wow, what a power- and beautiful ballad!!!

A New Day Has Come (Album) - Celine Dion

and I downloaded Robin Thicke' "4 The Rest Of My Life (Twice As Nice Remix)" since it was for free! :) Fantastic song!!!

Vila i frid Dag