• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift concert

Started by gm33, July 29, 2013, 03:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

Saw Taylor Swift last night on her Red Tour in Massachusetts. One of the best experiences of my life!

Some photos: http://imgur.com/a/jTbz4

And she absolutely nails the Max Martin songs (which are usually sound terrible live (I've seen BSB, nysnc, Britney).  If you have the opportunity to see her, the show is a memorizing, brilliantly choreographed production.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

nznexus

ok cool...

was her voice good live?

did u meet her backstage?

hahah.

yes.

defintly worth to go to see all dr luke max martin artist concerts.

nice photos.. she looks great

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

gm33

It was amazing! She has such a great voice. I only wish I got to meet her :(
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

ZachJames

Nice! I live near Framingham, MA and was thinking of buying tickets a while back...never did though lol  >:(

Glad to hear she was good.

gm33

Framingham! You live "wicked" close to me!!! Especially considering the world-wide membership of this Forum.

nznexus

Quote from: gm33 on July 30, 2013, 05:04:28 PM
It was amazing! She has such a great voice. I only wish I got to meet her :(

well thats cool .. most artist cant sing live ya know?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

I love her, she doesn't sound that good live but she's great writing melodies!

gm33

I think she sounds great live.

This is a must watch. It's not her best vocal performance, but it's by far the most emotional.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGBlAP63J2U

Not a dry eye in the stadium. Even Taylor was crying - you can see her wiping her tears away at 4:45. There's simply not a more amazing song than this.
Album Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAiDP_bAR5Y

turnaround

Somehow I have always Taylor phases, then I find the music amazing, other with other songs I just think it's ok.
But I defintely see the appeal.
I'm not a hardcore fan, but she is a great singer/performer/songwriter.

Would love to see her live!

And it's funny that you live together so close, despite the USA being so big.
And I liked it..

ZachJames

Quote from: gm33 on July 31, 2013, 11:23:51 PM
Framingham! You live "wicked" close to me!!! Especially considering the world-wide membership of this Forum.

Haha yeah! Mind asking what town you are in?

gm33

Just north of Worcester - Work in Worcester.

ZachJames

Quote from: gm33 on August 06, 2013, 08:16:08 PM
Just north of Worcester - Work in Worcester.

Cool. Nice to know there are other Massachusetts folks here  :D

turnaround

Taylor Swift performing "Want U Back" with Cher Lloyd on her tour.

http://youtu.be/JO8pZGH2WBU

Savan posted this. Him and Shellback must be so proud.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Now she had Ellie Goulding featuring at one concert.

If only Taylor came to Germany.
And I liked it..