• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Where is RAINBOWCHILD?????

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", July 05, 2007, 10:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Quote from: princessofegypt on December 10, 2007, 10:00:22 AM
What did he have a hissy fit about this time?
I actually have no idea.

I was just saying that Tommy emailed me back when I asked him if he is ok and will join us again.

Rainbow-child thought I was speaking of him and called me a liar etc.

I tried to explain him how it really was, but he didn't believe me.

In the end he deleted all his posts again.

And I liked it..

Tiiger

This thread confuses me. Was Thundercloud Child here yesterday?
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

Yes, he was here to delete all his posts (Including the Alexander Kronlund Thread) and to moan.
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Ok now we forget about this and move on without him, if he dont´t want to be here, fine with me... I love this site and i think turnaround do a great job, the first thing i do after work it´s to check this site....So thankyou turnaround and rebecca and everyone else for everything...

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

...ehm...thank's also to Alex Martin ;D

turnaround

Oh that's nice nicky, thanks :)

Thanks to all users by the way too, and Alex  :D

It's so great to talk about something you love and find new songs.

Everyone is welcome here, but if people don't like it, you can't force them to stay.
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Thanks Nicky and Alex and other users.
Also thanks to Turnaround - he does make this a great site.

I missed the drama the other day, but if Rainbow Child or anyone else doesn't want to be here they don't have to be here.

ahmed

i hope u keep this site alive cuz its really a great site and its one of its kind, and keep the hard and good work to collect everything about our favourite producers.

Rebecca

Thanks Ahmed, I'm glad you're enjoying the forum (I enjoy it too) and I'm sure I can speak for Turnaround too and say that we will be keeping this site alive for as long as we can.  :)

turnaround

Absolutely!  ;D

Thanks ahmed, glad you like it here.  :)
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Thank me too :-[...I love this forum so much..I wanna see it forever,actually it is very great one.

Keep working Turnaround and Rebecca u rock,and we are here for help as well ;)

Rebecca

Thank you Feelgoodlies!
I'm glad you're also liking it here!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Thank me to even if you don´t understand my english some time :D Love you boys and girls
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Tiiger

Why is no one thanking me?  ???

I'm the Tiiger FFS!!  :P ;)
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable