• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lady Gaga - Venus (Premiere)

Started by melodicmoonlight, October 27, 2013, 06:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

^ She needs to start working with Swedish producer RedOne again !!

nznexus

what? when did gaga stop working with redone producer?

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

According to wikipedia "Gypsy"   is by RO.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Album is out - I listened to "Gipsy".

It's very classic Gaga and straightforward. Pretty good.

I don't like it when the songs too messy and electronic/experimental in the verses and just develops a real melody in the chorus.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Definitely ''Gypsy'' is the best song of the album , it has an amazing melody , I had it in my head all the weekend. RedOne did it again.

georg_e

Tried to post link here, but it won't take it :-(     But if you guys can find clip of Lady Gaga's "Old Lady Gaga" skit on SNL last night, it's funny as hell.  She was great on whole show -- KILLED it with R. Kelly on "Do What You Want With my Body".  I didn't like "Gypsy", though....... never thought this before, but I honestly think the time is right for her to work with Max & Luke on a couple of songs......I have this feeling they'd do something super dope together! She's strong enough to do it and still have her vibe shine through.....

turnaround

Hey george, can you please send me the link you want to post via PM?
I wanna see what's the issue with the servers. Do you still get a 503?
And I liked it..

georg_e

Quote from: turnaround on November 18, 2013, 07:28:18 AM
Hey george, can you please send me the link you want to post via PM?
I wanna see what's the issue with the servers. Do you still get a 503?
Uhoh...gettin crazy :-)   I tried to send you a PM just now, but it says the same thing in big black letters: "Service Temporarily Unavailable", lol.   This is what it says when I've tried to post the links, too.  This has only happened since last week.....

turnaround

Weird!
maybe you can send the links without slashes or leave a blank between the link?
I will investigate what might be the problem.
And I liked it..

georg_e

Quote from: turnaround on November 18, 2013, 03:39:07 PM
Weird!
maybe you can send the links without slashes or leave a blank between the link?
I will investigate what might be the problem.
No, i don't think so.....I tested the links out a bunch of ways......but thanks for checking it out ;-)

georg_e

http://www.billboard.com/     has all the Gaga SNL clips............