• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Melodifestivalen - David Kreuger and Jessica Folcker, Dr. Alban

Started by turnaround, November 09, 2013, 05:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Oh c'mon we're in a Cheiron forum. If somebody needs to know who David Kreuger is, they should leave this forum :P :P
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Are the songs only available at iTunes after all four semi finals are done?  >:(

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Saturday we get the following Cheiron song:

3. Oscar Zia – Yes We Can
Songwriters: Fredrik Kempe, David Kreuger and Hamed Pirouzpanah

scandipop says:
QuoteThankfully, the early song descriptions are good. We've heard the song likened to having the classic Cheiron boyband sound – which is going to be amazing if true. It's also going to be a big dance number on stage, so he's going to be bringing the show element on Saturday.

But the highlight for me is - who would have thought -  the return of Jessica Folcker

8. Dr. Alban & Jessica Folcker – Around the World
Songwriters: Dr. Alban, Jakke Erixson and Karl-Ola

QuoteNot the odd pairing you may at first think. These two first met each other in the 80s (!!!) when she worked in his clothes shop (!!!!!!) as a 15 year old. The following decade she sang on some of his hits, before herself becoming a big domestic star and a smaller international star, thanks to somewhat being the muse of Denniz Pop in the early days of the Cheiron set. Both Dr Alban and Jessica had their biggest hits in the 90s, and have had varying levels of success since then with various comebacks.

http://www.scandipop.co.uk/melodifestivalen-2014-all-about-heat-3
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Raul_esp

turnaround

And I liked it..

ShockdioN

I am soo lookin forward for Dr Alban and jessica Foolker !!

and OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR K-ONE PRODUCING 4-5 TRACKS FOR MELODIFESTIVALEN :D

B Steady

@turnaround where is this cheironish? ???

@shockdion where is this horrible? ???
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

I love the sound of the Oscar Zia song , Very Cheiron , I need it in Studio.

I hope ''Undo'' win , it's perfect , I love it , I could win Eurovision!

Feelgoodlies

Oscar's song is the second cheiron-inspired pop song we get after all these years. "What About Love" being the first.

turnaround

Studio versions :)

http://www.svt.se/melodifestivalen/lyssna-pa-latarna-i-melodifestivalen-2014-s-tredje-deltavling

I like the Cheiron-hits in the Oscar song and the moments before the chorus. And the key-change of course.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

OMG The oscar Zia song , Cheiron sound in 2014 and it passed to the final! , Only in Sweden it can be real  :D , I love Sweden.