• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

new epic video of dr.luke with elliphant

Started by nznexus, March 03, 2014, 02:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxAjoWdyB0k

check it out now.

! HAHA OMG I LOVE THIS GUY
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on March 03, 2014, 02:04:22 PM
it's neither new nor epic

...and on top of that it's posted in the wrong category! -.-

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Actually, it might not be epic or new, but it is in the right category........

turnaround

And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: georg_e on March 03, 2014, 05:56:26 PM
       Actually, it might not be epic or new, but it is in the right category........

Oh you're right, I saw the subtitle.
I still think it's the wrong category.  ;)

turnaround

Make a suggestion, Jules. I can create a subcategory for Dr Luke and other collaborators? But where? Thanks for ideas.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Make a new sub forum for nznexus threads ....
Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

wasnt this video posted like last year? I swear I someone had posted this before because I saw it last year..

nznexus

wrong categeory?. not epic?

not new?

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on March 03, 2014, 06:11:25 PM
Make a suggestion, Jules. I can create a subcategory for Dr Luke and other collaborators? But where? Thanks for ideas.

Make a suggestion.... hmm!  ???
Well I remember when we started out here in 2007 this was a CHEIRON forum (after all it was "only" 7 years after CHEIRON closed down)! Years have passed, now it's 14 years since and I get the feeling that this turns more and more into a "Max Martin forum" (which I think is sad). I think the vast majority of our nearly 400 registered members came here/are here because of Max and most of them don't even know about the history of CHEIRON (which, again, is kinda sad - if you remember all the PMs and talks back then about what we planned this forum to be, "promoting CHEIRON" n stuff).

That being said (and returning to this actual topic) I have to say of course I do like including other "non-CHEIRON-writers" into the forums, I would just prefer a little less mix-in, more of a clean cut - because as much as I like Dr. Luke, Shellback or Carl Falk, afterall they have nothing to do with CHEIRON!  :-\

But that's just me, one of the probably very few "real" CHEIRON nerds out here, like I think Linda or Benny are... just my 2 cents!  :-[

J_A24

Quote from: nznexus on March 03, 2014, 09:27:34 PM
wrong categeory?. not epic?

not new?

I think you should stop posting Luke threads on Max Martin's forum. Maybe a start an all-purpose Dr.Luke thread on the "other producers" sub-forum.

nznexus

Quote from: J_A24 on March 03, 2014, 11:02:55 PM
I think you should stop posting Luke threads on Max Martin's forum. Maybe a start an all-purpose Dr.Luke thread on the "other producers" sub-forum.

Here you can talk about all concerning Max Martin and his collaboration partners Shellback, Dr Luke etc.

this is what it says, so im not doing anything wrong!

J_A24

Quote from: nznexus on March 03, 2014, 11:05:02 PM
Here you can talk about all concerning Max Martin and his collaboration partners Shellback, Dr Luke etc.

this is what it says, so im not doing anything wrong!

Fair enough.