• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

new epic video of dr.luke with elliphant

Started by nznexus, March 03, 2014, 02:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Jules, I think it's good to remember and talk about the golden era of Cheiron, but life goes on.

IMO, nexusnz should be banned, he's a troll.
He's been banned in others forums for posting useless information, like this and many other threads with the words "epic" or giving advice or feedback to other people claming years of experience when he doesn't even know how to match vocals on a track and using FL Studio.

All this useless information could be posted in a thread about Dr Luke -news, new productions, PX songs, etc-, and all his off beat remixes on a joke thread.

I get to the point where I just can't stand this douche.

nznexus

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 04, 2014, 04:39:47 PM
Jules, I think it's good to remember and talk about the golden era of Cheiron, but life goes on.

IMO, nexusnz should be banned, he's a troll.

I get to the point where I just can't stand this douche.

That isn't true, you must be very immature to not be able to express your own feelings

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 04, 2014, 04:39:47 PM

Sure life goes on, but that doesn't mean one has to forget!  ;)

Quote from: nznexus on March 04, 2014, 06:07:58 PM
That isn't true, you must be very immature to not be able to express your own feelings

He just expressed them?! lol

turnaround

EP:

Kemosabe! But is Dr Luke involved at all?

Track Listing:
1. Look Like You Love It
2. All Or Nothing (feat. Bunji Garlin & Diplo)
3. Revolusion
4. Everything 4 U
5. Only Getting Younger (feat. Skrillex)
6. Booty Killah (feat. The Reef)
7. Down On Life (London Future Remix)
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Wow, I'm excited about this.

Luke is the head of Kemosabe, is his imprint in Sony.. part of the deal he made as a exclusive producer for them.

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Just got the EP.

Found this on the credits:

1. Written by Ellinor Olovsdotter & Dave Sitek
2. Written by Ellinor Olovsdotter, Lukasz 'Dr. Luke' Gottwald, Henry Walter, Thomas Wesley Pentz & Bunji Galan
3. Written by Ellinor Olovsdotter, Alexander Castillo Vasquez & Mathieu Jomphe
4. Written by Ellinor Olovsdotter & Rafael Greifer
5. Written by Sonny Moore & Ellinor Olovsdotter
6. Written by Ellinor Olovsdotter & Jinwoo Yu
7. Written by Tommy Tysper & Ellinor Olovsdotter

bugmenot

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Voodoo on April 02, 2014, 08:32:06 AM
How is it?

I did a quick listen. l liked the beat of the Luke song.
Sounds a bit like M.I.A. or Santigold with a poppier twist and her weird swedish accent.

Two songs are OK, the others are forgettable to me.
Remember it's a quick listen.

nznexus

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 02, 2014, 05:43:21 PM
I did a quick listen. l liked the beat of the Luke song.
Sounds a bit like M.I.A. or Santigold with a poppier twist and her weird swedish accent.

Two songs are OK, the others are forgettable to me.
Remember it's a quick listen.

why does she make that accent? its her fake accent she does not sound like this does she? WUT
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

bugmenot

she originally has some defective articulation — listen her interviews

she lived some time in India, people speak in English — it's spoil her swedish non-accent pronunciation

turnaround

QuoteYou're from Sweden—what do you think of the fashion/creative world over there?
Sweden represents H&M, Ikea, and Max Martin. We don't have any wars, we didn't have any conflicts in our country, we've had money for decades, we didn't have any struggles. We are a perfect country. We're born over the surface. You have food on the table, you have clothes on your body. We don't make soulful music in Sweden—we make pop music, we make Ikea. It's actually a big fucking crime what we're doing in Sweden. We're killing all of the people who want to make their own collections in the world. We kill them because we sell it cheaper and we make it impossible for the little person. Fuck Sweden!

http://www.style.com/stylefile/2014/04/elliphant-swedish-pop-singer-interview
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I hope she's kidding... because if she means it...

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 04, 2014, 01:13:10 AM
I hope she's kidding... because if she means it...

Let's just say she has a strong opinion   :P