• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

visiting cheiron studio

Started by nznexus, April 13, 2014, 10:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

lmao i tried to visit the old cheiron studio in stockholm. but they didnt let me in, when i asked why cause agnes was recording a session there.

i tried to get in cause im a huge fan as you know but it didnt work. i wrote mail to them they didnt respont either. i kinda dont undrestand cause they dont really know im nexus..

but i want to visit one day that studio and take a tour inside. i keep u updated . im not trying to stalk them but cause i live here in stockholm it feels like a pity not being able to visit when everything so close to you!..

i also went to slussen in stockholm and to see if old maratone studio was there but it was not. probably  moved to other location. but oddly enough i met a guy that looked very close to rami yacoub? Maybe it was rami yacoub. i asked him where is the studio? he answered me. i wont forget this momemnt.

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Do you think they would've let you in if they knew you're nznexus? ;D

Is this a current pic?
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

Jules was inside. He posted some on his facebook site cheiron-music.com :)
And I liked it..

J_A24

Hundreds of people pass by that location and they have no idea of the history behind it.

Epic.

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on April 14, 2014, 01:34:09 PM
Jules was inside. He posted some on his facebook site cheiron-music.com :)

Great pics there, Jules!
Vila i frid Dag

AlexanderLaBrea

Why would they let you in just because of your username? Roxy music is there now and it has nothing to do with the old Cheiron studio. If you want to visit Maratone or Rami's studio, they are located just a couple 100 meters apart a little ways down the road from Slussen.

turnaround

But I doubt they would let you in?
And I liked it..

nznexus

turnaround

I mean: Would you let strangers into your office?
And I liked it..

nznexus

nznexus

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on April 15, 2014, 11:33:40 AM
Why would they let you in just because of your username? Roxy music is there now and it has nothing to do with the old Cheiron studio. If you want to visit Maratone or Rami's studio, they are located just a couple 100 meters apart a little ways down the road from Slussen.

does rami have a studio?

AlexanderLaBrea

Yes! His and Carl Falks Kinglet studio is located at Svartensgatan 8A, near Slussen.

Jules

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on April 18, 2014, 03:10:48 PM
Yes! His and Carl Falks Kinglet studio is located at Svartensgatan 8A, near Slussen.

Pictures also on my --> facebook.