• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

All about You !

Started by CHB, January 13, 2007, 06:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malcolm hogg

Drowning............................................in Sashimi!!!!! That would be better for me! I will shout you a few beers Jarle in February! ;) ;)
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

malcolm hogg

But Max didn't do Drowning..........................!!! Perhaps the Sashimi could be served on ice from Siberia?!?!?!!?!?
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Markus1981

Just noticed this thread so here's me...

Name: Markus
Land / City:  Birmingham, England
Birthday:  22/08/1981
I like: music mainly, I soend most of my time listening to it. And just spending time with my family and friends.
Fave Artists: Kylie, Britney, Steps, Take That, Spice Girls, Ace Of Base
Fave Songwriter:  Max Martin
Fave Song:  Forever - Tina Cousins
Fave Max Martin Song:  Britney - Oops, BSB - Get Another Boyfriend, Nsync - Tell Me Tell Me, The Veronica's - 4Ever

*Sabine*

I'm pretty new on this forum so I thought I had to introduce myself a bit more...

Name: Sabine
Land / City:  Albi, Toulouse (France) and soon Milan
Birthday:  10/09/1986
I like: music, singing, playing the piano, internet, partying with friends, travelling, foreign languages, Desperate Housewives and series
Fave Artists: Britney, Madonna, Celine Dion, The Backstreet Boys, Jessica Folker, Ace Of Base, Nelly Furtado
Fave Songwriter:  Max Martin and all the ex Cheiron Guys,Dr Luke,  Redone, Linda Perry (also Timbaland and French songwriter Laurent Boutonnat)
Fave Song (I'll put a non Max Martin song cause all my fave songs are from him) :  Say it right (Nelly Furtado)...but it changes all the time, too hard to pick 1 nah!
Fave Max Martin Song:  Britney: BOMT, Stronger and Overprotected, BSB: Larger than life, Shape of my heart, Jessica: Tell me what you like, Nsync: i want you back, i'll never stop, Celine: that's the way it is, Veronicas: 4ever, E-Type's life and Paradise.....

Linda

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 20, 2008, 11:12:48 AM
I'm pretty new on this forum so I thought I had to introduce myself a bit more...

Name: Sabine
Land / City:  Albi, Toulouse (France) and soon Milan (Italy)
Birthday:  10/09/1986
I like: music, singing, playing the piano, internet, partying with friends, travelling, foreign languages, Desperate Housewives and series
Fave Artists: Britney, Madonna, Celine Dion, The Backstreet Boys, Jessica Folker, Ace Of Base, Nelly Furtado
Fave Songwriter:  Max Martin and all the ex Cheiron guys (also Timbaland and French songwriters': Jean Jcques Goldman and Laurent Boutonnat)
Fave Song (I'll put a non Max Martin song cause all my fave songs are from him) :  Say it right (Nelly Furtado)...but it changes all the time, too hard to pick 1 nah!
Fave Max Martin Song:  Britney: BOMT, Stronger and Overprotected, BSB: Larger than life, Shape of my heart, Jessica: Tell me what you like, Nsync: i want you back, i'll never stop, Celine: that's the way it is, Veronicas: 4ever, E-Type's life and Paradise.....

we have a lot in common :o ;)

*Sabine*

yes indeed!! can't wait to get to know you more!!....i added you on msn again and this time it worked!! :D

maxmartin'sfan

Linda on Msn Is Dangerous  ;D ;D ;D

BennyJ

Name: Benjamin
Land / City:  Germany / Berlin
Birthday:  1982
I like:  Music, computers, aviation, mountainbiking, movies and more
Fave Artists:  Hans Zimmer, Backstreet Boys, Pink
Fave Songwriter:  Max Martin, Hans Zimmer
Fave Song:  I Want It That Way (and many more)
Fave Max Martin Song:  same  ;)

Unexpected

Ohhh m welecome benjamin ,   so you are from Germany , Do you like No angels??

BennyJ

I know them from the radio and the music is ok, but I wouldn't say I like them :)

Linda

*Sabine*

Linda, by the way, I haven't seen you online much lately! I'm impatient to talk to you again, you dangerous!! :D

Out

Name: Dmitriy (or Dima or just Dee)
Land / City:  Omsk, Russia (it's in Siberia)
Birthday:  1984
I like: Music (especially swedish), singing, attempts to make music, Internet, movies.
Fave Artists: September, Kelly Clarkson, Megan McCauley, Evanescence, Lambretta, Planet Funk, Jessica Folcker, Prime STH, Sarah Dawn Finer, Garbage, Serebro and many-many-many more
Fave Songwriter:  Max Martin, Jonas Von Der Burg, Max Fadeev
Fave Song:  Wonder (Megan McCauley), La La La (September).
Fave Max Martin Song:  U+Ur Hand, I'm Stupid, Bimbo, True Believer, Tell Me Tell Me Baby, Overprotected, Missing You Crazy.
Contact:  I almost never use ICQ and MSN, so unfortunately only PM.

turnaround

Siberia!
You're lucky to be from a country Max has dedicated a song to!  :o :)
And I liked it..

Linda

Quote from: turnaround on January 28, 2008, 07:31:17 PM
Siberia!
You're lucky to be from a country Max has dedicated a song to!  :o :)

lol thats what i thought...

I was humming siberia in my head when I was reading....:P