• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Wiz Khalifa - Stayin Out All Night, prod. by Cirkut, Dr. Luke & Nick Ruth

Started by B Steady, August 23, 2014, 10:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Dr Luke really needs Max or at least Benny Blanco. This song is not my thing, it's quite boring to me.

B Steady

Quote from: Alex Martin on August 24, 2014, 11:56:57 AMDr.Luke alone is not so great than Dr.Luke with MAX.

Same for the others producers like RAMI,ANDREAS CARLSSON,KRISTIAN LUNDIN.

When they worked with MAX ...ALWAYS on top....left MAX.....missing

Same goes for Max though
Vila i frid Dag

Rex

Hahaha dr luke has also produced great songs alone, like Party In The USA, Girlfriend, etc. But i feel he's losing that special thing which made him succesful. He used to pick 4 chords, use a sound and create a hit.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Rex on December 20, 2014, 04:05:56 PM
Hahaha dr luke has also produced great songs alone, like Party In The USA, Girlfriend, etc. But i feel he's losing that special thing which made him succesful. He used to pick 4 chords, use a sound and create a hit.

He ran out of ideas and Cirkut is doing much minimal hiphop inspired production now as well...