• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Apple Music

Started by turnaround, July 01, 2015, 08:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Still hurting from laughing so hard. So funny. Really hilarious.
And I liked it..

B Steady

not everybody has the same humor. post 1 of page 2 is just as hilarious.  ::)
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Quote from: Jules on July 02, 2015, 04:40:37 PM
Was that supposed to be a serious post?
By the way - it was serious to some extent. :)

And I liked it..

turnaround

Lol - there is now a petition for showing the songwriting credits on Apple music.

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/show-the-album-credits.fb52?source=s.icn.fb&r_by=13599673

They also should start showing the songwriting credits for EVERY file on iTunes. It should be obligatory - and no song is allowed to be sold without.
And I liked it..

Jules

I think every single release on iTunes should come with a booklet like CD maxis used to be.

j.fco.morales

Since this week, fridays are release day globally.

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 06, 2015, 05:46:40 AM
Since this week, fridays are release day globally.

On ITunes aswell?

turnaround

Yes. But that does not mean other countries get some songs way later. But when they do, the get in on a Friday.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on July 06, 2015, 08:33:18 AM
On ITunes aswell?

no, iTunes doesn't belong to the globe ::)
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

The petition still has not 40 000 signs.

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/show-the-album-credits.fb52?source=s.icn.fb&r_by=13599673

But the funny thing is that you don't even get the songwriting information for many songs on iTunes neither.

That's probably because the labels or whoever supplies the music to them does not have the field filled. But in Apple Music it's a bug.

You would not want to buy something to eat if you do not know who produced it, would you?
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on July 15, 2015, 11:45:49 PM

You would not want to buy something to eat if you do not know who produced it, would you?

I really don't care who produced it but I'm always asking who wrote it when I order my food in a restaurant.
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

They fixed the bug - you can now also see the credits on iTunes music.  :)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: B Steady on July 17, 2015, 01:57:25 AM
I really don't care who produced it but I'm always asking who wrote it when I order my food in a restaurant.
hilarious!

Quote from: turnaround on December 13, 2015, 02:27:00 PM
They fixed the bug - you can now also see the credits on iTunes music.  :)

wonderful news! thanks Turnaround

turnaround

And I liked it..