• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Help identifying a swedish pop song

Started by thewhiterabbit, August 17, 2015, 08:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewhiterabbit

Hi! I was in Stockholm for Eurogames and out and about I heard a song played that I could only get a short clip of. I can't find out what it is using shazam so I was hoping to get some help here!

Poor clip quality but hopefully someone will know it....you can listen to the clip with Windows Media Player (even if it thinks you can't :))

http://1drv.ms/1LfCgPg

Thanks!

ShockdioN

I dont recognize that song at all..and u can barely hear anything on that clip..was it in English or Swedish?

thewhiterabbit

It was English....I know its not great quality, but I thought if you knew the song it was enough to recognise, there is quite a distinct bit in it.