• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Linda Perry

Started by secski, August 13, 2008, 02:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

After any Cheiron dude, Linda Perry and Ryan Tedder are my faves..

Linda wrote a nice tack for Kelly Osbourne, One Word... Besides her stuff on Gwen Stefani is great (Whatcha Waitin' 4) and abour Christina.. well, the Linda Perry's songs are way th best in any of her albums...

By the way.. thnx for the lillix track suggestion, i like it a lot...

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on October 20, 2008, 02:25:46 PM
Keeps getting better is amazing song , at some point I think it's better than Womanizer , though they are very similar

Yes, I also think it's a better song. At least, the melody is way better, especially in the chorus + it's NOT repetitive (very annoying thing about Britney lately: repetitiveness is BAD catchiness)