• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

World cup 2010 !

Started by maxmartin'sfan, June 20, 2010, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

;D
what do you think about this 2010 session?

the french team is becoming crazy haha  ;D ;D ;D

Izalightblue

Well, to be honest, I was expecting more excitement from teams like Italy, France, England, Cameroon and Germany, even Brazil. They seem like they are not so excited, there have not been many goals yet, I hope this will change!

Linda

Since Ireland is not in it, I'm rooting for England to win.

Fat chance there.

Argentina will probably do it.

Raul_esp

I hope tomorrow win SPAIN!  ;D

*Sabine*

I'm for Italy!!!!!!  ;D (even if they're obviously not at their top level)
Unfortunately, there's nothing more to hope from France... *ashamed*

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

Am I the only Cheiron fan who totally dislikes this world wide nonesense?

OverPop

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 22, 2010, 10:59:19 PM
Am I the only Cheiron fan who totally dislikes this world wide nonesense?

I thought I was the only one  ;D
Can't stand it.. good thing I don't watch tv at all  :)

Rebecca

I'm not interested in it either, I don't know what's going on with it. I'm semi interested in who will win though but I'm not watching any matches.

Izalightblue

Hey, congrats for Spain, Raul! ;).Well deserved!

georg_e

Yes, happy for Spain, Raul!   I also watched the British Formula 1 race today, and was hoping a Spanish driver would win and make it a double, but I guess World Cup is enough for one day :-)

Alex Martin

Congratulations Raul.....Iker Casillas Was Great :D

Rebecca

yay, congratulations to Spain! great news for you Raul. It's also amazing that the Oyster predicted the win.

Raul_esp

Thank you guys!  ;D , i'm so happy , Spain is champion in the world for first time!! i'm still tired of the celebration of yesterday  :D

Feelgoodlies