• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.


Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Does anyone know the guy that finds you artists is called in industry terms?

Started by Neal Sabel, September 15, 2017, 05:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal Sabel


I've built up quite a catalogue of Cool 80s and 90s Pop music (over 50 songs and instrumentals) that I would like to offer up to artists, but I'm not sure who the guy is called that can take a percentage and get producer's artists to work with, in order to make artist demos.  Can anyone shed some light?




Man, get a manager. Google it.

If you want to pursue a music career, it wll not start here.

Neal Sabel

Thanks, that's appreciated, I'll contact some artist managers and see the score. 


Why don't you google it? I am not sure what you are asking about! Probably, no one  could shed some light on the issue.