• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Carolina Liar - Wild Blessed Freedom

Started by PhilJk18, September 27, 2011, 01:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: turnaround on October 18, 2011, 09:36:21 PM
Quote from: Out on October 18, 2011, 01:21:37 AM
Quote from: turnaround on October 08, 2011, 02:45:52 PM
My copy arrived
So wasn't Max mentioned in credits somewhere on a cover completely?

I've just listened through this and I absolutely love it.
Daddy's Little Girl, Me And You and Never Let You Down are my faves but the album in common consists of hits, only 2-3 songs I would call fillers.
Max was mentioned

"Beautiful people" (produced/recorded by Max Martin and Shellback for Maratone Productions, produced also by Michael Ilbert)
"All that comes out of my mouth" (produced/recorded by Shellback and Max Martin (was produced at Maratone and at Thunderhoney Studios in Los Angeles))

Apart from that - no Max mentioned in the credits.

Of course they thanked him in the Thank You's (he is the 2nd person mentioned)

Tom Talomaa and Alexandra are also mentioned (whatever they contributed to the album)

''Beautiful people'' is so nice , I can hear here Classics cheiron elements!

Out

Thank you, turnaround! "All that comes out of my mouth" is quite "My Life Would Suck Without You" but I wouldn't think "Beautiful People" is produced by him though I like it.

turnaround

And I liked it..