• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Visiting Stockholm, call out to any Stockholm members...

Started by davegeenz, September 06, 2009, 11:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davegeenz

Hey there guys,

I'm from New Zealand but have just started on my first overseas vacation in two years (Yay!)   I'm currently in London, but am heading to Paris and then Stockholm later this week.

I was just wondering whether there was any Stockholm-based members who might be keen at all to meet up with me briefly for a drink or something while I'm in the city (only there briefly), and maybe point me in direction of things to do.  I'm a 30-something going-on-16 year old crazy tv news reporter, who wishes he was actually working as a hit songwriter for a living instead, haha!

I'm travelling with another kiwi (NZ) friend, before we head onto the US.  My last (and first) visit to Stockholm was in Aug 07, when I followed the advice on this forum to find the location for a pilgrimage of the Maratone studios and the East restaurant.

I will be staying in Stockholm from Saturday 12th (arrive early evening), there all day Sunday, and then fly out again after lunch on Monday 14th...

Message me on here if there's anyone interested with an hour or two to spare (probably on the Sunday)...

Cheers,

Dave

*Sabine*

Wow lucky you! I wish I was there to visit with you! Happy travelling! ;D

Rebecca