• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Let me know what you think of my 2nd single 'Run'

Started by jelfmusic, May 08, 2016, 09:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jelfmusic

Hey Guys

As Max and the disciples influence me so, so much and they influence all you guys, I really value your opinion. So I'd love to know what you think of my 2nd single :D :D :D

Let me know what you like, what you would change and anything else.

https://soundcloud.com/jelfmusic/jelf-run

The Fates

Hi Jelf,

Thanks for allowing a listen.  I really liked your chorus.  The choir like vocals and footstomp is reminiscent of Imagine Dragons.  The first verse was hard to follow. The melody is kind of meandering and I had trouble following the flow. 

I hope that helps!

x

B Steady

this is brilliant! I love the unconventional melodies in the verse. I just wish the song was a bit longer. I would've made some arrangement changes. and yes, it reminded me of ID too!
Vila i frid Dag

jelfmusic

Aww thank's so much for the advice and comments guys!! A lot of people are saying it's reminiscent of Imagine Dragons so I guess that's a good thing!

j.fco.morales

Why don't you try with a publisher with this one?

Lots of potential.

Mark

Hey,  great job i would love to hear the end result.
My opinion the verse top line isnt strong,  the chorus is big, but you need a hook there.  Also u use a Iv or a V chord to end the progression?