• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kim Petras Official Thread

Started by melodicmoonlight, August 04, 2017, 08:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQZv05BrfY

Kim talks about her process, publishing deals, Dr Luke and Aaron Joseph, his frequent collaborator.

j.fco.morales

All the time is out tomorrow.

Written by the same team as always: Kim Petras, Aaron Joseph, Lukasz Gottwald & Henry Walter.

Sounds A LOT like Charli XCX.

nanofives

She released a full album/mixtape, all songs written and produced by Luke (listed as MADE IN CHINA), no Cirkut co-write, couldn't finish it all, but sounds very good at first glance. The whole thing is Halloween-themed.
There's co-writes by Aaron Joseph and Sarah Hudson.

None of her previous singles made the album, although it seems a new concept/approach for Kim.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on October 01, 2018, 08:30:19 AM
She released a full album/mixtape, all songs written and produced by Luke (listed as MADE IN CHINA), no Cirkut co-write, couldn't finish it all, but sounds very good at first glance. The whole thing is Halloween-themed.
There's co-writes by Aaron Joseph and Sarah Hudson.

None of her previous singles made the album, although it seems a new concept/approach for Kim.

Features co production by Vaugh Oliver, from Oliver. He's signed to Prescription.
All the songs co written by Aaron Joseph and Jesse Saint John. Also features some cowrites by Sarah Hudson.

Boo b*tch! is my fave. Love the instrumental interludes.

I want those SOPHIE produced songs to be released soon, I don't mind that sounds too much like Charli XCX.
I love this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4tn6lH4wU8

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

nanofives

TRANSylvania got me at first glance.
It's interesting the similarities and differences of Luke without Cirkut, I can hear him all over the place, yet modern. All this time I thought Cirkut was doing most of the job.

People used to mock her in the media for working with Luke but now people are starting to like her, specially the LGBT community.

melodicmoonlight

in all her instagram posts as well as her co-writers who've tagged the people involved in the EP, theres no mention of Luke or made in china or whatever... kind of sad. wonder if he's ok with that

nanofives

If I was him I wouldn't be having any kind of social interaction in the internet with anyone until everything cools off, which could take several years until Luke ditches the pseudonym

bugmenot

Prescription Songs doesn't mention him either, so he is not offended by Kim.

j.fco.morales

Made in Chine is Dr Luke new alias.

Been waiting for long time to listen to 1 2 3 Days, We don't stop <3