• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - current album "evermore" (no Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, August 23, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

The way she says the chorus. This is sad, we reach the point where everything could be a sample since the atrocity of Pharrell and Marvin Gaye.

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Love the sound design.
It could be Ali on the boards, the distorted synths sounds like him...

Polarmachine

Only heard it once but first reaction is that I don't like it.

nznexus

max martin did it again with are fo it. i like this song GOOD JOB MAX MARTIN!!!
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: j.fco.morales on September 03, 2017, 06:41:08 PM
Love the sound design.
It could be Ali on the boards, the distorted synths sounds like him...

Confirmed: Max, Ali, Shellback, Taylor.

turnaround

Quote from: j.fco.morales on September 03, 2017, 09:01:10 PM
Confirmed: Max, Ali, Shellback, Taylor.
Producers?

According to wikipedia produced by: Martin, Shellback, Payami
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

Polarmachine

But I have a feeling that Taylor really wanted to have this style and sound so can't totally blame Max and team for this shitty song.

nanofives

I don't hate it, but I feel it's getting harder to like a song at first glance, specially when you're trying really hard to be edgy.

turnaround

I like RFI way better than the first song from "Reputation"
The chorus is really catchy.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I'm starting to get into Ready For It.

Love the sound design and the topline, the only thing I don't like is the chorus.
The bridge is the strongest part.

Baby, let the games begin  ::)

nanofives

The chorus is very reminiscent to a 1989, the old taylor didn't die... entirely.