• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Charlie's Angels Soundtrack (Max, Rami)

Started by nanofives, October 11, 2019, 02:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

I don't hate the songs, but it feels like they are rejects from all ariana's previous albums. Nicki's verse is not catchy and at first glance I couldn't recognise Normani's voice.

On the other side, I was impressed by Anitta's song and how different sounds Andrés Torres and Mauricio Reignifo production. It may be because the swede Elof Loelv was involved too.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on November 01, 2019, 01:38:24 PM
I don't hate the songs, but it feels like they are rejects from all ariana's previous albums. Nicki's verse is not catchy and at first glance I couldn't recognise Normani's voice.

On the other side, I was impressed by Anitta's song and how different sounds Andrés Torres and Mauricio Reignifo production. It may be because the swede Elof Loelv was involved too.

Very accurate, Mariano! Bad To You was a Dua Lipa feature originally.
I love the engineering though. How I Look On You and Bad To You sounds great.

nAriana said there will be No more singles from the soundtrack.

melodicmoonlight

How I look On You is excellent - that chord progression in the chorus is great. almost reminds me distantly of Touch It

B Steady

Has anyone of you already discovered that gem Blackout? What a beautiful and powerful song!

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on November 03, 2019, 12:54:48 AM
How I look On You [...] almost reminds me distantly of Touch It

How?!
The electric guitar in the beginning reminds very much of Linkin Park's In the End.
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: B Steady on November 20, 2019, 01:38:04 PM
Has anyone of you already discovered that gem Blackout? What a beautiful and powerful song!

How?!
The electric guitar in the beginning reminds very much of Linkin Park's In the End.

also similar intro to Tove Lo's "True Disaster"