• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Nz_nexus's JV kontakt samples

Started by rhythmic5, July 09, 2014, 11:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhythmic5

Anyone have these (and a link to the download)? Can't get ahold of him, but would love to have all of the JV expansion card sounds :)

Adam B

Here's an idea -buy a synth and sample it yourself.. these units cost almost nothing and after you're done with it you can prolly sell it for whatever you paid for it...

rhythmic5

Used jv1080 - ~$180
Expansion card collection (19 or so x ~$70/ea) - $1330
Total: $1510 + hours of sampling and kontakt programming + selling it again

Yea dude, great idea

JJ-13

I have the links. Need to see if they're still up

rhythmic5

Tano87

That guy was a great surce for this forum and for all of us...I can't believe he has been banned..

AlexanderLaBrea

Great source? What have you eaten?

proDjuice

Quote from: Tano87 on July 26, 2014, 10:05:33 AM
That guy was a great surce for this forum and for all of us...I can't believe he has been banned..
Any threads/info on why he was banned? He was banned over at gearslutz couple of years ago and I thought that was harsh too. Any info?

B Steady

Quote from: Tano87 on July 26, 2014, 10:05:33 AM

I don't know how often and how intensive you've been watching this forum but he just wasn't bearable anymore.
Vila i frid Dag

Tano87

Actually he was the one who had JV series and actually he could have provided more stuff used by Max Martin and his team.
I don't know what happened but I have the feeling that he was banned mainly because he could have spread some interesting stuff/samples that important people don't want them to be shared.

B Steady

Uhm yeah. Actually the illuminati banned him!
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

You can still send him a PM with your details.
And I liked it..

Tano87

But since he's banned I don't think he log in...why does he should come here?

LG

Anyone can send me the links or have the files?

Thanks!