• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

DENNIZ POP - from DJ to LEGEND...

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, January 14, 2007, 03:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Yes, sad 10th anniversary. I added Andreas Carlsson in my Facebook contacts and his status said : Missing Denniz...  :'(

Alex Martin

clabbelito

Big spread commemorating Denniz Pop (and Cheiron) in yesterday's Expressen (major Swedish daily):

http://www.expressen.se/noje/musik/1.1283243/vi-stod-pa-toppen

*Sabine*

Very interesting, thank you. I can understand some stuff but my Swedish is still too limited to get everything :S

*Sabine*

Thanks clabbelito, unfortunately the article doesn't show up in French or English, just the frame of the page and menu... It's ok, I'll retry later.

Rebecca

That's so great they had an article about Denniz, thanks for letting us know.

LemmyDecaution

Wanna here more of Mr Denniz Pop!

A guy in Sweden, from the StudioForum, uploaded the entire Cheiron Radio series + Bonus a 1 hour live-event held in Stockholm with a guest gig by "Mr. Dag Volle" alias Denniz PoP from 1994!
Plus the older "2 HOUR ORIGINAL SPECIAL INTERVIEW WITH THE DUO DENNIZ POP & MAX MARTIN", parts of that interview were picked and samples were edited in for "the Cheiron Radio Tribute"! So 3 hour extra material is added, but the file is incredibly big, and in Swedish off course! So for Swedish fans around here, it's "a box of choclate!"

Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=VV5FCMXW

*Sabine*

OMG exciting! Thanks so much! *downloading* I'll comment later...

Rebecca

basfet

Still- Denniz productions is Many times groovier and far moore special then many flat productions of today! The groove and the great simplyness is amazing. He created artists and made the best of them! 

*Sabine*

Total agree about the groove and simpliness. As Max once said in an interview, "they don't show off" in their music.

Alex Martin

Denniz was and will be always a genius!!!!

Raul_esp

denniz is the best producer of dance ever .

Rebecca

absolutely agree Denniz's productions are incredible

welcome to the forum Basfet