• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Coldplay - album "Everyday Life" (two Max co-productions)

Started by nanofives, November 06, 2019, 02:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Most songs written by Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Max Martin & Will Champion

2 Songs written by

Chris Martin, Davide Rossi, Guy Berryman, John Metcalfe, Jonny Buckland, Max Martin, Paris Strother & Will Champion
And I liked it..

Snipes3000

Not an entire album but 2017 he was dominantly present on Reputation (Taylor Swift) and Witness (Katy Perry). He never had an entire album done by him as far as I know. He is also dominantlly present on 1989 (Taylor Swift), Here I Am (Marion Raven), Unbeautiful (Lesley Roy), Coming to terms (Carolina Liar), Prism (Katy Perry), and probably some albums during the Cheiron era.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

That trailer is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Coming to terms is the only that Max was present in all tracks. The only song he didn't produce is Done Stealin' but it's co-written by Max.

Snipes3000

+ we were talking about Serban recently, and as can be seen in other guitar driven songs of max as well, at such times he tends to go for ilbert rather than serban.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

Snipes3000

Interesting album yes I think so too, but I think a lot of the fans of max are going to be disappointed because they expect BB fit pop music. Coldplay is rather a band which has the qualities to shine on the adult charts I believe.

One of the best songs of Max in my view is Finish What We Started (Zac Brown Band). Similar to coldplay content, it is also adult music. It is, however, never really talked about because it isn't fit for BB. It's really adult content. I love the BGV heard for the first time from 1:56. The song is just so perfectly developing in terms of dynamics. First chorus is sang softly, and later it explodes. And the percussion is also so cool. It is the first country song I know of that Max has been involved in, which should make it extra intersting for those who want to learn from max.

Snipes3000

I don't know. But where does this information come from? And is there a provisional track list available?

Snipes3000

Could also be Selena Gomez on the remix that is scheduled to come out at the time when the song has reached top 10, using the remix to boost it towards #1. Just like happened with Say So featuring Nicki Minaj and Mega Thee Stallion Savage ft Beyonce and I Hope featuring Charlie Puth, and quite a few other examples of this trend recently. Save you tears featuring Ariana. All these remixes wouldn't been published if the song was not present on billboard.

j.fco.morales

Well, Coldplay and Rihanna were weird but it was great. And Coldplay and Beyonce was weird and it was OK.

Coldplay and BTS? Meh...

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: bugmenot on September 24, 2021, 06:16:25 AM
Max Martin, Oscar Holter

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/3FeVmId7tL5YN8B7R3imoM[/spotify]

It's pretty good. Idk why, the vocoder part kinda irks me that it seems to cut off too soon.

Love the outro!

nanofives

Awesome song, maybe a little bit too much sugar-coated on the message. PDOGG has the talent of making kpop acts still sound like kpop no matter the context. It's weird but it works.
The outro is pure Bliss.
After the song finished my mind went directly on singing the chorus of higher by clean bandit.

j.fco.morales

Sounds a little bland to me.

Written by Bill Rahko, Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Max Martin, Oscar Holter, RM, Suga, Will Champion & J-Hope.
Produced by Bill Rahko, Oscar Holter & Max Martin.
Vocal production by Pdogg.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: j.fco.morales on September 24, 2021, 05:22:41 PM
Sounds a little bland to me.

Written by Bill Rahko, Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Max Martin, Oscar Holter, RM, Suga, Will Champion & J-Hope.
Produced by Bill Rahko, Oscar Holter & Max Martin.
Vocal production by Pdogg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMF0Zo0wqHc

Chris Martin Performs Coldplay X BTS New Single 'My Universe' (Acoustic)

I just heard this and other type of Shellback circa 2013 arrangement popped into my head.