• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Do you like a new max martin song with the cheiron 90´s sound?

Started by bsbone, September 25, 2010, 03:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsbone

i dont know why people think that songs like larger than life, bye bye bye, stronger or shape of my heart have an old sound, i dont think that!
the new max martin sound like if i had you, whataya want from me, dince u been gone or teenage dream its amazing and i like same than the old songs but there are some people who still love the cheiron sound, come on max! Make the world sing again! ;)

we need that max make a cheiron song again , max if you read it please make our dream come true!!!

Raul_esp

I agree! , after to hear ''Stronger'' of glee i think it goes on sounding fresh 10 years after! , the cheiron fans need new cheiron songs like in the end of 90's and early 00's , i would be very happy with it , Max you can do it , you can make us very happy with your great talent!

georg_e

Quote from: Raul_esp on September 25, 2010, 03:57:29 AM
I agree! , after to hear ''Stronger'' of glee i think it goes on sounding fresh 10 years after! , the cheiron fans need new cheiron songs like in the end of 90's and early 00's , i would be very happy with it , Max you can do it , you can make us very happy with your great talent!
I just realized today there's a real similarity in melody notes/harmony between the ending of chorus of "Stronger" (on the words ''No more.....") and the end of chorus of "Since U been Gone" on the words "What I want......"        I remember when I first heard "Since U Been Gone" it was that exact part ('What I waannnt....") that I loved the most. I had no idea it was Max Martin, but that line sounded immediately 'Swedish' to me -- for some reason it reminded me of ABBA, the harmony and melody right at that spot ;-)

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on September 25, 2010, 07:12:06 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on September 25, 2010, 03:57:29 AM
I just realized today there's a real similarity in melody notes/harmony between the ending of chorus of "Stronger" (on the words ''No more.....") and the end of chorus of "Since U been Gone" on the words "What I want......"        I remember when I first heard "Since U Been Gone" it was that exact part ('What I waannnt....") that I loved the most. I had no idea it was Max Martin, but that line sounded immediately 'Swedish' to me -- for some reason it reminded me of ABBA, the harmony and melody right at that spot ;-)

yes , you're right , it's a bit semble .

I find too similarities between the chorus of ''stronger'' and ''taking chances'' of celine dion , in the end of the chorus.

Feelgoodlies

We have talkd about this way too many times here!

Of course we need him and the other guys to make the same music with an upgrade of course!

cheironlover

Cheiron is his tru self. I c with his re-use of the low piano, he's slowly showing his roots. I love the chieron sound, what's great about it is that it remains fresh after 10+ years. The recipe IMO would need 2 b 3 1/2 cups of cheiron sound and 1 1/2 cup of now if he wanted 2 re-hash and re-fresh the cheiron sound successfully.