• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emilia de Poret... On Fire!

Started by Tiiger, November 27, 2007, 10:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

thanks for pointing out she hasn't done 4 albums Tiiger, I thought that 4 sounded like a lot!! our journalists don't do much research!! haha.

Yeah, I agree with you Nicky, I think they saw she's working with Maratone and just assumed it's with Max too.

I will keep a look out for more info.

Feelgoodlies

It looks like she is a flop guys..I tried to search where did her "I can" debut but I couldnt find any info.

I am so excited to listen to her songs..... :)

Tiiger

Not sure what you mean? I Can has only been released in Sweden, a digital release only.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

New songs on ascap...Sing my song writers BIRGISSON ARNTHOR /
   DE PORET EMILIA /JANUSSI ACHRAF/ YACOUB RAMI

Weightless writers   BIRGISSON ARNTHOR/CHAMBERS GORDON ANTHONY
   /KOTECHA SAVAN

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Tiiger

Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Tiiger on June 09, 2008, 06:25:05 PM
Not sure what you mean? I Can has only been released in Sweden, a digital release only.
Oh I didn't know that it was only released digitally..what a waste!!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Thanks, it's cool to see the microphone and the studio.

And what you can hear of "Now or never" is nice too.
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Does anybody know when will the video of "Pick Me Up" be premiered?

OMG the song Now or Never resembles Joana's Out From Under here is Joana's version just listen closely to both choruses.

Rebecca

nice to see the studio! I wish we could see more of Arnthor though, maybe next time.

Yeah, now that you've mentioned it Feelgoodlies, it is similar to Joana's Out From Under!

Feelgoodlies

Yes Rebecca, basically it is the same song but with different lyrics. I am so excited to hear it in full.

Tiiger

"Pick Me Up" is now released digitally in Sweden (doubt there will be a physical release this time either.)
Unfortunately only available in Swedish digital shops.

Btw, don't you just LOVE the cover? It looks so nice!!  ;D
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

turnaround

It's catchy. Well done Arnthor. Nicely produced.

Not my style though.

Looking forward to the Rami and Guy Chambers songs.
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Oh uh, there has been a promo cdm I downloaded which included 2 remixes[Stoene Bridge Club Mix) and [Urban Pop Mix], I hate remixes, I didn't find the original version I fell in love with :-\.

Did she release those two remixes in Sweden digitally?

*Sabine*

Sounds really good...indeed it is similar to Joanna's songs, which is brilliant! :D