• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emilia de Poret... On Fire!

Started by Tiiger, November 27, 2007, 10:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Just found that video of Emilia recording in the studio. I don't know the name of that song. Anyways, in the comments someone refers to the Maratone studios but I don't think it's in them...
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=nQn3Dv7K-04

Feelgoodlies

Oh I just cant wait for the album release, I guess her album will be great, so far I loved every thing she sang including this one and "Pick Me Up of course and I can" and another song on her MySpace forgot what is it called.

*Sabine*

And is there an official released date for the album or not yet? Can't wait too!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 07, 2008, 09:32:18 AM
And is there an official released date for the album or not yet? Can't wait too!
That's what I'm trying to know, I don't know when will it be out, but I guess soon.

Feelgoodlies

Unfortunately "Pick Me Up" fell to # 6 in this week's Swedish single chart, but guess who is # 1?...., the one and only "Katy Perry"s "I Kissed A Girl".

*Sabine*

GRRRRRRREAT! A Maratone song replaced by another one!!! :D

Alex Martin

Pick me up is a nice song but really guys..........it's the copy of YOU DON'T LOVE ME by Stephy McIntosh. Too similar in the chorus.

In Italy we call this"PLAGIO" ;D

*Sabine*

PLAGIAT!
davvero?? really?
thanks for the info alex, i'll have to listen to you don't love me! interesting (coincidence)...  ???

EDIT: OK, I listened to Stephy's song and it's quite different, it has similar chords in the chorus. Talking bout plagiarism is too much IMO.

Feelgoodlies

Alex, sorry it doesn't sound similar at all, this one is very uptempo pop/rockish track, the Emiia's has laid-back pop tune, you probably meant the way she sings in the chorus? "You dont love me" like "Pick Me Up" well, maybe that's a coincedence, I gree with Sabine  "plagiarism" is a very strong word which actually means a total rip-off.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Alex Martin on August 13, 2008, 11:35:24 AM
Pick me up is a nice song but really guys..........it's the copy of YOU DON'T LOVE ME by Stephy McIntosh. Too similar in the chorus.

In Italy we call this"PLAGIO" ;D

Yeah,i speak about the chorus of the song,it's identical guys,same structure and i'm sorry but i call this plagio but in all the world this is called PLAGIO.

*Sabine*

Ok Alex, this is your opinion. For me plaigiarism is 4ever and U+Ur Hand for example....outstanding plagiarism here....but i LOVE it! :D

Alex Martin

Ok,I surrender to you sabine,it's not plagio ;D

*Sabine*

Ma che bello! Tutti gli uomini dovrebbero essere come te: arrendersi alle donne! ;D ;D

Alex Martin

Ma dai? parli italiano???

Fantastico ;D

Complimenti hai scritto perfettamente.

Per essere una donna sei stranamente intelligente  ;D ;D ;D

*Sabine*