• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2 Best Songs since Black and Blue finally released...FULL TRACKS

Started by Lidstrom, November 26, 2009, 10:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidstrom

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 27, 2009, 08:27:19 PM
Figured u out is greaaaattttttt.....are u sure is written by mr.lundin?  :D
lol please Max Martin can't do what he used to do he's just into recycling his same rock stuff anyways i won't be posting here anymore my job is done

Farooq

Quote from: Lidstrom on November 27, 2009, 10:00:14 PM
lol please Max Martin can't do what he used to do he's just into recycling his same rock stuff anyways i won't be posting here anymore my job is done

Thanks man , i mean it .. the songs are awesome ... and if you see lundin or Rami anytime soon send them my best regards & a small message " FUCK Jive " :)

Alex Martin

Quote from: Farooq on November 27, 2009, 10:41:11 PM
Quote from: Lidstrom on November 27, 2009, 10:00:14 PM

Thanks man , i mean it .. the songs are awesome ... and if you see lundin or Rami anytime soon send them my best regards & a small message " FUCK Jive " :)

ahahahah agree on FUCK JIVE  ;)

Unexpected

Give a bow to the MASTER of POP MUSIC MR LUNDIN!!!!!!! you're the man, WOW WOW WOW, FIgured you out is just a song from the cheiron studios, hope MAX can take some listens from kristian.

*Sabine*

Oh no Lidstrom stay!
If you decide to go anyways, well THANKS A MILLION, what you did means a lot to fans like us!

Of you see this message, please can you send us the .mp3 for Best That I Can?

Oh by the way, I'm surprised that Alex likes a Kristian song!  :o

Rebecca

oh, sad to see you go Lidstrom, feel free to pop back here anytime! thanks for the links to the songs and all the info!

miss1030

these songs just keep getting better and better... im am so proud of the boys... i just wish the rest of the world could hear these great songs

Rebecca

welcome Miss1030. It's so true, the rest of the world should hear these songs, but at least the BSB fans can now.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

the songs are all over you tube now  ;)
It´s absolute the best bsb songs since black and blue, ive liten to them and i am waking up at night and they are stuckt on my mind all the time
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on November 29, 2009, 11:08:21 AM
the songs are all over you tube now  ;)
It´s absolute the best bsb songs since black and blue, ive liten to them and i am waking up at night and they are stuckt on my mind all the time

yes....obviously togheter with SIBERIA. ;)

Raul_esp

i want ''best that i can'' in HQ  :(  , did someone find it ?

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 30, 2009, 04:54:26 PM
i want ''best that i can'' in HQ  :(  , did someone find it ?

I'm looking for it too!! I think they should have it on some BSB fan sites or forums. Does anyone know any good one?

Yahtzee27

Kristen Lundin and Rami did "Fire and Water" for the boys too? Does anyone know?

Linda

I ripped the audio of "best that I can" from the youtube video.
its pretty good quality if anyone wants it ;)

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Linda on December 02, 2009, 12:30:50 AM
I ripped the audio of "best that I can" from the youtube video.
its pretty good quality if anyone wants it ;)

we have this version,  but the audio is not very good  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(