• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Beyonce - Beyonce

Started by turnaround, December 13, 2013, 08:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I am not a fan of hers but this strategy of releasing a new album is fun.

Without any further announcement there is now a full album "Beyonce" available. No lead single, just a few iTunes banner now there to promote it.

https://itunes.apple.com/de/album/beyonce/id780330041

For every song they shot a video which is part of the album. The album can only be purchased as a full download.

Just because it's so unconvential I might give it a spin.

XO is apparently the Ryan Tedder song from which he said it's better and bigger than "Halo"

Quote"Personally the song we did I like more than 'Halo'. I think it's a bigger, better song," Tedder said.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a531667/ryan-tedder-teases-new-beyonce-collaboration-i-like-it-more-than-halo.html#ixzz2nL1WytGs
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

QuoteBeyoncé, wearing multiple hats as writer, producer and director, put together a genius team of artists, songwriters, producers and video directors for her visual album that include JAY Z, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, Pharrell Williams, Drake, The Dream, Sia, Ryan Tedder, Miguel, Frank Ocean, Hit Boy, Ammo, Boots, Detail, Jake Nava, Hype Williams, Terry Richardson, Melina Matsoukas, Jonas Åkerlund, Ricky Saiz, Pierre Debusschere, @lilinternet, Noah "40" Shebib, Francesco Carrozzini, Caroline Polachek, Ed Burke, Bill Kirstein and Todd Tourso.

Source: http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/theres-new-fucking-beyonce-album-itunes/122482/#ixzz2nLQpFYwt
Follow us: @Popjustice on Twitter | popjustice on Facebook
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I'm downloading this. The thing is going viral, like Kanye's Yeezus.

J_A24

No Max Martin/Luke? No care.

lol.

AdamKhan

Not a Dr Luke song, but Ammo from Dr Lukes publishing company produced Preety Hurts co-written by Sia !!!!

Eddie Krommer

The full album is unexpected and awesome at the same time.

Pretty Hurts is one of my favourite moments on it.

bugmenot

She don't need them -- she's listed as co-producer on every song on there but one, and lead songwriter on EVERY song, lol
Don't believe it! Once she also said she wrote Halo.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on December 15, 2013, 11:33:59 AM
Don't believe it! Once she also said she wrote Halo.

Ghostwriting. It's the only way for a songwriter to get a high profile placement.

georg_e

http://gma.yahoo.com/beyonc-slammed-sampling-shuttle-tragedy-album-132246579--abc-news-music.html?vp=1
    Her response is such BS, she must think people are stupid......I read the song lyrics.....to stick that audio on to lyrics that have nothing to do with it at all is just TACKY! :-(    Also interesting that she says '' the songwriters......." --distancing herself, when she is listed as lead writer on the song........ XO Written By: (Beyonce Knowles / Terius "The-Dream" Nash / Ryan "Alias" Tedder)
Produced By: (Ryan "Alias" Tedder / Chauncey "Hit-Boy" Hollis / Beyonce Knowles)    (from complex.com)

Axel

I agree that it isvery lame that she distances herself, while having been in the middle of the creative process, no matter if she was a songwriter or not. It's HER album, SHE sings it, so better have the guts to defend your song.

Rebecca

This is totally insensitve and offensive. How can Beyonce compare the Challenger disaster with a song about a failed relationship? Beyonce needs to remove the clip from her song.

Feelgoodlies

I hear that she never writes stuff and gets credit for them, some people also call her "Thiefonce".

I actually think she is one of the biggest overrated artists of our time.

J_A24

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 31, 2013, 09:57:40 PM
I hear that she never writes stuff and gets credit for them, some people also call her "Thiefonce".

I actually think she is one of the biggest overrated artists of our time.

I agree 100% with you. Savan Kotecha once ranted about artists who buy their credits just to gain musical credibility.