• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New song - Ill Always Be There For You

Started by Scott Martin :), March 18, 2009, 11:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Martin :)

Hi all, some of you know that I am pitching a song to an Italian/American 'popera' singer (pop opera, similar to Josh Groban, Andrea Bocelli) The ladies name is Romina Arena.

If you'd like to hear it, its on my site; http://www.sca-soundstudios.com/tracks/Ill%20Always%20Be%20There%20For%20You.mp3

Hope you like it, Ill let you know how the pitch goes.

Cheers,

Scott.

Raul_esp

very good song Scott!! , I loved it , it is so cheiron!! Great!

Hi Raul, thank you! Im glad you liked the song.  ;)

Rebecca

Thanks for sharing Scott, it's a really nice song. Romina has a beautiful voice (is that her singing?) and your song is so smooth and professional sounding. Yes, keep us posted of your pitch.

Hi Rebecca, actually my wife is singing that song!  ;) Its a demo pitch to Romina.

Cheers,

Scott.

*Sabine*

Wow, I'm impressed, your wife has such a beautiful voice!! Is she a pro singer??
The song is good, you could go and work with Jorgen and David, exactly that style!!  ;D
If I were you, I'd work a bit more on adding some production, like on the typical ballads and midtempos of Aside Productions. Listen to the songs they did for Il Divo (if you don't know them yet), I think you'll like them.  ;)

Hi Sabine, thank you.  ;) The demo is a little 'unpolished' and I certainly will listen to some Il Divo for a reference. My wife isnt a pro singer, but she does have a nice tone to her voice. Thanks for the kind words!

-Scott.

*Sabine*

Oh ok, I see. So if this is just a demp, the final version will be really really good! I hope you post it for us when you're done with it!  :)
Good luck, all the best.

Rebecca

Quote from: Scott Martin :) on March 19, 2009, 02:52:54 PM
Hi Rebecca, actually my wife is singing that song!  ;) Its a demo pitch to Romina.

Cheers,

Scott.

wow, your wife has an incredible voice! I was sure she must already be a professional.