• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Westlife - Without You

Started by Snipes3000, April 21, 2020, 02:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snipes3000

This song is from the Spectrum album, released on 15 november 2019. It is produced by the great Steve Mac (who acknowledged in an interview that he looks up to Max Martin).
I think it is a great piece, especially the dynamics. The chorus starts so small and then listen to the second chorus.

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/7qVPMW91L6DqrVgjguclvk?si=gkxNPUXQQkCSfZuuHzUypQ[/spotify]
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

turnaround

New album out (New Zealand) with 2 Rami songs! Rami even produced:

And one song is produced by David and Per!

https://open.spotify.com/album/4g3q0igWqgw9vuoR5X6cev?si=zxrEGJsBQTaVpmqm5Ck45g

Backing  Vocals: Aldae
Assistant  Mixing  Engineer: Charles Haydon-Hicks
Unknown: Cian Synnott
Unknown: Dan Grech-Marguerat
Additional  Programming: Dan Grech-Marguerat
Vocals: Kian Egan
Assistant  Mixing  Engineer: Luke Burgoyne
Vocals: Mark Feehily
Vocals: Nicky Byrne
Guitar: Rami Yacoub
Producer: Rami Yacoub