• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

From the Department of "Did They REALLY Say That"?

Started by georg_e, July 16, 2013, 12:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

G.R.L., brought together by Pussycat Dolls mastermind Robin Antin, is currently in the studio with hit makers Max Martin and Dr. Luke, who, according to Rudolph, say the girls are "the best new artist [they've] worked with. Ever."
"I am as excited about this as I was about Britney when I first got started with her," says Rudolph.

Full article: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/look-pop-world-come-girl-579915

Hmmm.....skeptical they said that....would be interesting news to Katy Perry, Ke$ha, etc. right?  ;-/

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on July 16, 2013, 12:36:28 AM
Hahaha! :D

Had the same thought!
Maybe Larry Rudolph left out the part where they said "the best new artist  we've ever worked with. Ever.  Except of course, The Veronicas, Katy Perry, Lesley Roy, Ke$ha, Adam Lambert, Daughtry and Becky G".   :D

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on July 16, 2013, 01:06:30 AM
    Maybe Larry Rudolph left out the part where they said "the best new artist  we've ever worked with. Ever.  Except of course, The Veronicas, Katy Perry, Lesley Roy, Ke$ha, Adam Lambert, Daughtry and Becky G".   :D

Hahahaha! :D

For some reason I like how you always start your new threads with special titles and then make your own comedy show :D
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on July 16, 2013, 01:37:01 AM
Hahahaha! :D

For some reason I like how you always start your new threads with special titles and then make your own comedy show :D
Thank you B -- gotta have humor with music :-)

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on July 16, 2013, 02:10:39 AM
     Thank you B -- gotta have humor with music :-)

Also your "trademarks" like tons of hyphens, blanc characters and ^^^ :D

First I was like: what is he doing ??? but meanwhile I got your type of writing posts - you made it! :D
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on July 16, 2013, 12:36:28 AM
Hahaha! :D

Had the same thought!
Also (in Larry Rudolph's mind :-) they  said:   ''And since G.R.L. is the best new artist we've worked with -- ever -- that is why we've provided them what is no doubt the greatest song we've ever been involved with for their first single: "Vacation"!    :D

Rebecca

really funny! well, I have very high hopes now.

Feelgoodlies

I'm not sure their music will work with girlbands...

I say time to bring out an act like Britney, pure bubble gum pop!

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 16, 2013, 07:40:57 PM

I guess unfortunately we are the last 315 people who still want that type of music (if you mean the old kind of bubble gum pop)
Vila i frid Dag

Matteo87

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 16, 2013, 07:40:57 PM
I'm not sure their music will work with girlbands...

Sorry, the Bubblegum (Cheiron) Pop is dead in 2002 :D
...and will never come back

All of us should send a letter to Max/Rami/Kristian to ask them on bended knee of resurrect the old sound  >:(
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Feelgoodlies

Yeah that's what I meant, a new evolved bubblegum sound.