• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Facebook Appreciation Group

Started by JimmyTalons, January 15, 2008, 03:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyTalons

Hey guys, nothing too serious to debate here other then me and a few of my mates are huge Max fans, just discovered you guys tonight, didn't realise just how many Max fans there were out there. Anyway if any of you are on facebook I've created a Max appreciation group. Only 23 members so far due to the fact that most Max fans don't even realise that they are Max fans. So if you're on, please join. Here's the link, Cheers:
http://tcd.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9184431717

turnaround

Hi Jimmy, welcome to the forum!

Sadly I don't have facebook, but great there are also fans!

Maybe you want to tell them about our forum there  ;D

Hope you have fun here, how did you find us?
And I liked it..

Rebecca

wow, it's very cool Jimmy! thanks for letting us know about this.

I started facebook but never use it - maybe I will now!

welcome to the forum too

Rebecca

JimmyTalons

I found you though Max's wikipedia and a link to the maxmartinfansite. Apparently the great man himself is actually on facebook as a brother of a guy a friend of mine knows is trying to plug quite seriously some new Irish (im irish btw) girl who is going to be recording in maratone and has been in correspondence with him over it. A little Q & A would be nice.

Prime

I bet you mean Lesley Roy...there's a topic about here in the new songs section

*Sabine*

thanks!! i'm very excited about meeting with other fans! i registered yesterday!! :D

Linda

Quote from: JimmyTalons on January 15, 2008, 07:34:12 PM
I found you though Max's wikipedia and a link to the maxmartinfansite. Apparently the great man himself is actually on facebook as a brother of a guy a friend of mine knows is trying to plug quite seriously some new Irish (im irish btw) girl who is going to be recording in maratone and has been in correspondence with him over it. A little Q & A would be nice.

welcome fellow irish person! ;)

turnaround

This thread is so old and I just got reminded this facebook group exists.

It's really worth checking, lots of pictures I have not seen before.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9184431717
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

I'm already a member on the FB group  ;-)