• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Songs registered on BMI

Started by Izalightblue, August 24, 2010, 10:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

There are some songs that have been registered on BMI, written by Max, Shellback, Savan and Tiffany Amber, but with no performers listed.

I LL SURVIVE YOU (Legal Title) 

BMI Work #11068080
Songwriter/Composer Current Affiliation CAE/IPI #
KOTECHA SAVAN HARISH               BMI 189134349
MARTIN MAX                         STIM 293094253
SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL                STIM 444712759

Publishers
SONGS OF KOBALT MUSIC PUBLISHING   BMI 401084411
Additional Non-BMI Publishers

I I I WANNA GO O O (Legal Title) 

BMI Work #11068078
KOTECHA SAVAN HARISH                BMI 189134349
MARTIN MAX                          STIM 293094253
SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL                 STIM 444712759

Publishers
SONGS OF KOBALT MUSIC PUBLISHING    BMI 401084411

IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL (Legal Title) 

BMI Work #11068076
AMBER TIFFANY                     STIM 592849693
MARTIN MAX                        STIM 293094253
SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL               STIM 444712759

Publishers
SONGS OF KOBALT MUSIC PUBLISHING  BMI 401084411

TIME MACHINE SONG (Legal Title) 

BMI Work #11068077
AMBER TIFFANY                      STIM 592849693
MARTIN MAX                         STIM 293094253
SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL                STIM 444712759

Publishers
SONGS OF KOBALT MUSIC PUBLISHING   BMI 401084411

Guys... I don't know why, but I think these songs could be Britney's... and some of them were written by the mysterious Tiffany Amber, who I still think it might be Dr. Luke going under another name... I don't know... some of these titles could fit Britney, and we know that some of her songs from Max are ready, because in the end of the last year, her assistent posted some messages on Twitter telling she had heard Max songs to Britney, remember? I'm still waiting to hear those arabic beats. Hope Brit's album comes out soon.

georg_e

Some cool titles  :-)   Well, one thing we can tell......Tiffany Amber must be Swedish as she's registered with STIM.   That is, of course, unless Dr. Luke is diabolically clever, ha ha ;-)    I really don't think it's him, though........

Izalightblue

Quote from: georg_e on August 24, 2010, 11:44:46 PM

Some cool titles  :-)   Well, one thing we can tell......Tiffany Amber must be Swedish as she's registered with STIM.   That is, of course, unless Dr. Luke is diabolically clever, ha ha ;-)    I really don't think it's him, though........

Hahahaha... well, he's said in an interview he wanted to go under another name to write songs to see people's reactions... well, one day we'll know who Tifanny Amber is.

Raul_esp

i like the titles , i hope it be britney songs!

PG

Some cool titles  :-)   Well, one thing we can tell......Tiffany Amber must be Swedish as she's registered with STIM.   That is, of course, unless Dr. Luke is diabolically clever, ha ha ;-)    I really don't think it's him, though........

Good observation!  Based on that, I saw that there's a little report here which says Tiffany Amber signed a contract with Universal Music Publishing Scandinavia in 2008.

I know it doesn't tell us much, but it's something.  It still seems odd that there's so little out there, though.

Rebecca

I can't wait to hear all these new songs!

Very intersting about Tiffany Amber! thanks PG. one day we'll know I hope.

Izalightblue

Quote from: PG on August 25, 2010, 01:32:52 PM

Good observation!  Based on that, I saw that there's a little report here which says Tiffany Amber signed a contract with Universal Music Publishing Scandinavia in 2008.

I know it doesn't tell us much, but it's something.  It still seems odd that there's so little out there, though.

Thank you very much!! Now we know she really exists!!! Hope one day we'll see her! ;)

georg_e

Quote from: PG on August 25, 2010, 01:32:52 PM

Aha, PG -- your info about Universal confirms a hunch I've had about who Tiffany Amber might be :)  I'll post it in the "Members Only" section here on the forum --.no names-- I'll just give a clue that might lead others to my same idea......