• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - Wrapped In Red

Started by turnaround, August 19, 2013, 05:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Such a beautiful cover:

I can imagine that this might become a big album, same category as Michael Buble's.

Hope we also get an original track or two.
And I liked it..

Joshua

A Kelly Christmas album might be quite nice... I hope there's a lot of orchestral stuff and maybe even some soft country.

turnaround

Oh yes,
and I dream of an acoustic version of "What doesn't kill you" but not on that Christmas album but for some else occasion.
And I liked it..

ZachJames

B Steady

A Christmas album at the end of October ???
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Some original songs on it.

And B Steady. Supermarkets already stock Lebkuchen and all that stuff.  :-X
And I liked it..

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on August 19, 2013, 05:51:50 PM
Oh yes,
and I dream of an acoustic version of "What doesn't kill you" but not on that Christmas album but for some else occasion.

There's the acoustic sessions recording of it, have you heard that one?

georg_e

God forgive me for this, but I can't resist............      After reading in Clive Davis's bio how she wanted BOTH "Since U Been Gone" and "BTHE"  OFF  of  "Breakaway" (after they were fully recorded/mastered) I think a better title might be......

''Not Wrapped Too Tight"     :D

turnaround

lol
And Joshua, I must check.

I had a quick listen to the originals, all very promising with quite a potential to be played more than one season.

The absolutely outstanding song is co-written by Cathy Dennis ("Toxic")...
Song is called "4 carats" and it basically does not sound like a Christmas song at all.
Very catchy pop-chorus and brilliant idea.

I think this album has the potential to be as succesful as Michael Bubles album, which is basically a bestseller that can be re-rereleased for decades with just a few change s in the tracklist.

Very smart move, Kelly.

I think I need this album.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

The album was entirely produced by Greg Kurstin, which is always a good thing.

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on September 06, 2013, 06:37:26 PM
      God forgive me for this, but I can't resist............      After reading in Clive Davis's bio how she wanted BOTH "Since U Been Gone" and "BTHE"  OFF  of  "Breakaway" (after they were fully recorded/mastered) I think a better title might be......

''Not Wrapped Too Tight"     :D

hahahahaha :D
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Turnaround, where did you find audio of "4 Carats"? I searched YouTube but couldn't find anything genuine.

turnaround

And I liked it..

J_A24

She's dropping a new album next year too, apparently a more aggressive/racy kinda direction.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.