• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney Spears - Britney Jean - new era (Work b*tch, Perfume, Passenger)

Started by turnaround, August 20, 2013, 05:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

New era, new thread.

Sia tweeted about the amazing vocals on their track:

http://britneyindonesia.tumblr.com/post/58785824000/sia-praises-britney-outstanding-vocal-on-new-track

And on the Britney site there is a countdown.

http://www.britneyspears.com

Exciting. :D

What do you expect will be announced? New single/song/Las Vegas show? etc?

And I liked it..

musicgeeker

Did anyone signed up for this? There is a portion below the contdown that you will enter your email address.

turnaround

Yes, but have not received any mails yet.
I get enough spam and stuff, so I guess it doesn't matter if I get one more mail or not.  ???
And I liked it..

J_A24

I'm expecting big things for this album. And by big things, I mean the new sound of pop music.

Feelgoodlies

I'm not expecting anything from this album since, as I heard, Will .I.Am is the executive producers.. god how I hate him!

I hope Max and Luke have something in there!

J_A24

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 22, 2013, 11:07:02 PM
I'm not expecting anything from this album since, as I heard, Will .I.Am is the executive producers.. god how I hate him!

I hope Max and Luke have something in there!

Wasn't that just a rumor based on the fact that she said she was working with Will.I.Am on the new album?

I heard the Exec. producers would be Luke and Darkchild

Raul_esp

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on August 23, 2013, 11:19:07 PM
Of course! Album #8 this fall!

Ohh , I hope she goes to a Pop album but with a New sound!

Joshua

Back when Darkchild was working on "Telephone", he mentioned that he was going to do something new and huge for Britney, but I guess that didn't eventuate. I'd love if he was working on this album though.

J_A24

Actually someone told me that Will. I. Am is is in charge now. Initially it was going to be Darkchild, but they changed their minds. The album is gonna have more urban stuff like trap music. It still gonna be pop though.

DSonthebeat

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

Raul_esp

Quote from: J_A24 on September 07, 2013, 09:34:54 PM
Actually someone told me that Will. I. Am is is in charge now. Initially it was going to be Darkchild, but they changed their minds. The album is gonna have more urban stuff like trap music. It still gonna be pop though.

:( , I want pure pop.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: J_A24 on August 23, 2013, 10:41:08 PM
Wasn't that just a rumor based on the fact that she said she was working with Will.I.Am on the new album?

I heard the Exec. producers would be Luke and Darkchild

it's been confirmed that will.i.am is exec producing. but she's working with other producers so it's not gonna be one big will.i.am fest.

rhythmic5

Quote from: DSonthebeat on September 07, 2013, 10:54:56 PM
My god, not trap, please...

hahahaha........ I completely agree - that would be a horrible production angle