• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney Spears - Britney Jean - new era (Work b*tch, Perfume, Passenger)

Started by turnaround, August 20, 2013, 05:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_A24

Quote from: rhythmic5 on September 08, 2013, 07:51:10 AM
hahahaha........ I completely agree - that would be a horrible production angle

I disagree, if done rightly, it has potential. I'm pretty sure it'll still sound pop and not the whole album is gonna sound like that :)

turnaround

And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

melodicmoonlight

she's barely on this. those are all someone else's vocals

J_A24

lol this is what happens when Luke/Max is not in the picture. Screw Britney fans who think that they ruin it for her.

Sounds amateurish at best.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

I dont like it much , Although I love the Middle 8 part.

Eddie Krommer

I hated it at first listen. It has grown a little after a few spins. I'll wait for the William Orbit stuff.

The Middle 8 is the best part.

melodicmoonlight

georg_e

Like it alot....held my interest all the way through.....strong, funny and creative.  Something special about it --gonna be very big!!!

Jules

Awful...noise! (Can't even call that a song.)

I did actually like the pop songs of "Willpower" very much (especially "Far Away From Home" feat. Scherzinger), but "Work b*tch"... c'mon seriously??!??!  :o

Joshua

I was streaming a Danish radio today when this randomly came on... it was the last thing I expected to hear. All I could think was "Scream & Shout" part 2, maybe slightly less annoying. I reckon it'll be huge, it has all the right ingredients (considering what people are buying). Personally, I'll probably never listen to it again unless it's out of my control!

j.fco.morales

What a disgusting "song".

Will.i.am deserves to be producing stuff in hell.

Khan9898

A clear difference between a singer and a performer.