• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney Spears - Britney Jean - new era (Work b*tch, Perfume, Passenger)

Started by turnaround, August 20, 2013, 05:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

This album was ruled by politics in the industry and Britney's friendship with Will.I.Am who had no idea what he was doing. It's truly a disastrous follow up to Femme Fatale.

j.fco.morales

Years ago she was really commited to her music -like Blackout or In The Zone- but nowadays, I just don't understand...
Britney was something like a game changer back then...

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 09, 2014, 05:44:38 AM
Years ago she was really commited to her music -like Blackout or In The Zone- but nowadays, I just don't understand...

I think it's mostly the people that surround her that influence her creative vision. She's always been known to choose very well who she works with, but giving creative freedom to the people around her. This time around it was just her really happy with how Will.I.Am and her got along and she gave him the reigns of the project which was obviously a very bad idea.

But yeah, that's how it works in the pop industry nowadays. Some people work with other people because of really mundane reasons that don't have anything to do with the music itself.

nznexus

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 09, 2014, 05:44:38 AM

time changes
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

volkanyurdabak

The lack of Max Martin is obvious in this album. Only Brightest Morning Star (prod. by Dr. Luke), Passenger (prod. by Sia, Katy Perry and Diplo) and Alien (prod. by William Orbit) is good and unfortunately there were not singles. They are good because they are the only songs that were not produced by will.i.am except for Hold on Tight.

All of the will.i.am songs in the album are terrible.

Britney needs Max Martin. Britney Jeans and Pretty Girls (or Pretty Flops  ;D) proved that.

ShockdioN

she needs to quit singing, she's so untalented. Max should start working with Jessica Folker again and make her the new fame.