• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney Spears - Britney Jean - new era (Work b*tch, Perfume, Passenger)

Started by turnaround, August 20, 2013, 05:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

J_A24

lol

georg_e

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 04, 2013, 01:44:27 AM
It has leaked , I like it , Sia wrote this , Very ''Diamonds''.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvxpqLxr7yo
Super good song!!!  I actually like it better than "Diamonds".  It's funny, the intro is like a sped-up "Wrecking Ball" :-)  Thank God Britney's finally got a really good song!

maxmartin'sfan

melodicmoonlight

Britney Spears is SINGING

no wonder she said it's her fav song on the album. she likes being able to sing like this

nznexus

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on November 04, 2013, 07:46:59 AM
Britney Spears is SINGING

no wonder she said it's her fav song on the album. she likes being able to sing like this

its an ok song for me :-\
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

Quote from: nznexus on November 04, 2013, 12:36:56 PM
its an ok song for me :-\

I'm not sure I can even go that far... this is so ordinary for me.

turnaround

It doesn't sound like a Britney song to me. It seems she sticked so close to the demo sung by Sia (I presume).
And so it's not that personal sounding as it should.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Produced by Wil.i.am & Chris Braide. Co-written by Sia Furler.

Not really feeling it.

nznexus

actually this song has grown on me, the more i Heard it the better it sounds in my ears.. work b*tch isnt that bad..
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

oh no, I can barely listen all the way through Perfume, I don't like this at all.

Eddie Krommer

I don't think it's THAT awesome as all the hype around it, but her vocals sound good, just like the Baby One More Time or Oops era.

I guess this is how will.I.am is killing her career. The single is not even on the iTunes top 10.

Let's keep the faith for the Dr. Luke/Sia thing.

nznexus

listen, i think that even britneys unreleased material is so much better then the latest stuff she puts out with william.

dr.luke needs to save her career. she cant be the next taylor swift or katy perry so she needs her own sound. now... her latest songs is soo autotune.. i guess thats what people like

but its not pure pop anymore..

turnaround

And I liked it..

nznexus