• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha's fans' petition against Dr. Luke

Started by DSonthebeat, September 25, 2013, 08:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

oh no, poor Kesha, I hope she's okay. I had noticed that she lost weight but thought she looked okay. hopefully eating disorder doesn't also mean drug problem.

and this is really terrible about her fans wanting to attack Dr Luke! they should be thanking him as he gave her her big start.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

@ the german users, look how embarrassing those tweets are:

@SlimSleazy @TheDoctorLuke genau ich bin jetzt so sauer auf ihn das ich jetzt mal gerne ne backpfeife geben möchte

@Annasuxx @TheDoctorLuke @SlimSleazy wer ist er?

@TheDoctorLuke Shuuuuuuuutttt uuuuuppp !!! because of you is ke$ha in rehab ,ffffuuuuucccckkk yyyyooooouuuuu !!!!!!!!

@Annasuxx @TheDoctorLuke ja schon der ist so ein nuttensohn

@_my_life_me_ @TheDoctorLuke @SlimSleazy ein Scheiss Musik Produzent

@SlimSleazy @TheDoctorLuke genau xD ein schlechter nuttensohn der nicht mal ficken xD
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Haha, Luke's strategy is brilliant on Twitter.....he's basically just laughing it off and sending out positive messages and it seems to be working.....people don't know how to handle that.....it kind of defuses it......now I REALLY hope he wins a Grammy for Producer of the  Year......that'll show 'em!! :D

Voodoo

Quote from: georg_e on January 06, 2014, 12:43:34 AM

Haha, Luke's strategy is brilliant on Twitter.....he's basically just laughing it off and sending out positive messages and it seems to be working.....people don't know how to handle that.....it kind of defuses it......now I REALLY hope he wins a Grammy for Producer of the  Year......that'll show 'em!! :D

Ha ha yes i love that too!

B Steady

I blame Dr. Luke too.

For offering Ke$ha that long friend contract and as a consequence thereof the evocation of so many dense "animals". Maybe they could've learned something in school instead of fangirling (animaling?) 24/7 on twitter, who knows?
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I don't know german, please Benny help us and translate the messages!

And he's a clever guy, why answer?

bugmenot

She always had eating disorder — look at her school photos and videos.

Seems she that kind of people who need find someone to blame.

And I think that when you sign a CONTRACT you know what this word means and won't play a victim later.

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 06, 2014, 04:04:45 AM

............and as a consequence thereof the evocation of so many dense "animals".

We'll never see the "Harmonizers" acting like this!  :D   :D    :D

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 06, 2014, 06:19:03 AM
I don't know german, please Benny help us and translate the messages!

And he's a clever guy, why answer?

No, learn German!

Just kidding .... They say they wanna slap him in the face. One of them doesn't even know who he is, so the other one says he's a shitty music producer. And last but not least they say: he's a son of a b*tch who isn't able to fuck ???
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

I have a different view of all this today.....I actually think there's love behind it.  Because these tweets are now making me actually laugh out loud they're so over the top.....it will all pass.........Happy New Year Reset!!!   :D

Jules

Ke$ha would simply DISAPPEAR the moment she would leave Kemosabe.

Joshua

I just read an Australian news article about this, couldn't believe it. There's mention of their relationship breaking down in 2012 over "creative differences". Surely this is just the fans continuation of the whole "you're ruining her career" thing. Anything they can use.

j.fco.morales

Does anyone here watch her documentary?

It's like, she must be a hard one to work with.

Joshua

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 07, 2014, 03:50:03 PM
Does anyone here watch her documentary?

It's like, she must be a hard one to work with.

I watched it, it actually made me like her a whole lot more. I do remember thinking it was weird that it showed her in the studio a fair bit, but not once with Luke. I was really hanging out for him.