• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha's fans' petition against Dr. Luke

Started by DSonthebeat, September 25, 2013, 08:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

There's a "new" band called Family of the Year.

My family of the year is already Mr & Mrs Sebert!
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

The next #1 for Luke :)

Also Dr. Luke & Cirkut are twice in the Top 10 :)
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

I wonder who had the idea for the catchy chorus. The rest is Pitbull broken record stuff.

And is it a harmonica in the background? Was it recorded as a real instrument?
And I liked it..

georg_e

Quote from: turnaround on January 08, 2014, 11:51:43 PM
I wonder who had the idea for the catchy chorus. The rest is Pitbull broken record stuff.

Harmonica is live, but recreation of another record......great idea, love it!   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_(song)

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 08, 2014, 11:46:38 PM
The next #1 for Luke :)

Also Dr. Luke & Cirkut are twice in the Top 10 :)
Could not possibly have come at a better time......cannot argue with success!! :D

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on January 08, 2014, 11:51:43 PM

Breyan Stanley Isaac was the top liner --> http://artistpublishinggroup.com/post/72491752939/pitbull-ke-ha-timber-takes-first-u-k-no-1
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

8)       LMAO......this had occurred to me, but somebody actually did it.....a "Free Dr. Luke, Ke$ha'' Twitter :-)  @freelukekesha
              https://twitter.com/freelukekesha‎;

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on January 09, 2014, 12:49:29 AM
8)       LMAO......this had occurred to me, but somebody actually did it.....a "Free Dr. Luke, Ke$ha'' Twitter :-)  @freelukekesha
              https://twitter.com/freelukekesha‎

The reaction of the animals to this account's tweets just show how stupid they actually are. I love this tweet: @freelukekesha: You can't escape from the truth. Mr.Peep$ scratched Cirkut because Ke$ha told him to.
:D :D
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 09, 2014, 01:07:38 AM
The reaction of the animals to this account's tweets just show how stupid they actually are. I love this tweet: @freelukekesha: You can't escape from the truth. Mr.Peep$ scratched Cirkut because Ke$ha told him to.
:D :D
Haha, yes that's a funny one :-)   I take back what I said earlier though about love being behind it....(I had thought it was like kids picking on an "older brother" figure type-thing).  Some of them are like that, but now I think most of them are just plain mean, stupid and crazy. And her mother is fueling and condoning it -- disgusting!! I hope Luke NEVER says anything about it and just drops Ke$ha totally.   Can you imagine reaching this level of success as a producer/musican/songwriter only to face a tidal wave of ignorant hate?  It is really beyond belief.  btw, he had Twitter suspend the accounts of the ones who published his phone#/threatened him.    Last thing...the lawsuits going on behind the scenes in this thing are going to be incredible.....he is being defamed and harmed by what? A RUMOR that he said such-and-such a thing!! Man, this is eye-opening....

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on January 09, 2014, 01:20:15 AM
  Haha, yes that's a funny one :-)   I take back what I said earlier though about love being behind it....(I had thought it was like kids picking on an "older brother" figure type-thing).  Some of them are like that, but now I think most of them are just plain mean, stupid and crazy. And her mother is fueling and condoning it -- disgusting!! I hope Luke NEVER says anything about it and just drops Ke$ha totally.   Can you imagine reaching this level of success as a producer/musican/songwriter only to face a tidal wave of ignorant hate?  It is really beyond belief.  btw, he had Twitter suspend the accounts of the ones who published his phone#/threatened him.    Last thing...the lawsuits going on behind the scenes in this thing are going to be incredible.....he is being defamed and harmed by what? A RUMOR that he said such-and-such a thing!! Man, this is eye-opening....

If this was a facebook status I'd hit the like button so you can be sure I really like your posting :)
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

^    ^   ^
                                             Thank you :-)

Rebecca

Great that Dr Luke has another no.1!

I don't understand why Kesha's mother would be fuelling this hate against Dr Luke?? I'm glad Dr Luke had those twitter users banned. Kesha should really make a statement about this.

I watched her documentary as well, I liked her in it, but of course it was annoying that we didn't see Dr Luke or really any of the other songwriters and that she basically pretended that she writes all the songs herself.

bugmenot

Pebe, however, points the finger regarding the leaked reports of supposed alcohol-related concerns at Ke$ha's uber-producer:
"I would think it was Dr. Luke's people trying to put that out because he's been getting a lot of the blame for her eating disorder," she said.

"The comment was 'Can you make her not look like a refrigerator?" she said of Dr. Luke's alleged statement. "He said that to someone we were close to. It was said to someone else who made the mistake of telling me and I told her (Ke$ha)."

The battle with body image came long before those words. Her mother says it surfaced when she was 18 and living in Los Angeles.

"Three months after she signed with him she had been dieting and he [Dr. Luke] told her she wasn't in shape enough," Pebe said, even claiming the producer suggested she get a trainer, which Pebe adds she paid for out of her pocket.

"She was dieting and she became bulimic. I remember over a period of a few months she got really skinny and she said she was running Runyon Canyon and just eating well," she added. "The truth is she was throwing up.

"I think it's gotten worse recently because after the 'refrigerator' comment, which was about a year ago, I think it kicked into high gear."

http://www.celebuzz.com/2014-01-08/kehas-mom-speaks-out-she-doesnt-have-a-drinking-problem/

georg_e

^   ^  ^
     Interesting though that she doesn't "speak out" against fans sending death threats...not one word on that :-(