• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha's fans' petition against Dr. Luke

Started by DSonthebeat, September 25, 2013, 08:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

Both need to get over this ASAP, Kesha recover from her eating-disorder and then HURRY up in the studio for the next album full catchy hooks like "Timber".
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on January 09, 2014, 08:49:11 PM
Both need to get over this ASAP, Kesha recover from her eating-disorder and then HURRY up in the studio for the next album full catchy hooks like "Timber".

I totally disagree. I don't wanna hear from her anymore.
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Also, if anyone hears/reads of even one of Dr. Luke's artists/friends/associates/industry people...artists who have made TONS off his productions, etc. -- ANYbody in the industry who speaks out and sticks up for him, please post it here.........not holding my breath tho.......   

Quote from a US political show today, which reminds me of this situation:

If a lion in Africa attacks a wildebeest, all the other wildebeests scram and get out of there and offer no assistance whatsoever.  You've seen it on National Geographic.  You've seen it on all the earth shows, all the animal shows, animals eating animal shows, you've seen it all.  And the Republican Party is the same way.  When one of them gets in trouble, nobody steps up to defend 'em.  They all stand aside and wait and see how it's going to end up because they are afraid to get involved and be tarnished.

georg_e

Whoever runs the Forum Twitter page -- (sorry I forgot -- I think Turnaround?) -- how bout we send Dr. Luke a tweet that we love and support him?
   He needs some kind words!! :D

B Steady

Meanwhile he reacted to this tweet:

@chomsky_yuwono: fuck you today, fuck you tomorrow, fuck you forever @TheDoctorLuke

--> @TheDoctorLuke: @chomsky_yuwono what about yesterday ?

:D he couldn't have done it better than with a Michael Jackson quote :)
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on January 09, 2014, 08:49:11 PM
Quote from: B Steady on January 09, 2014, 08:52:31 PM
I totally disagree. I don't wanna hear from her anymore.

Beautiful example of maturity and immaturity! ::)
In that order. lol

B Steady

Dr. Luke was asked if it's true that he murdered Ke$ha, he replied:

@TheDoctorLuke: @vanhudge I heard i was the cause of global warming... apparently i'm very powerful ...

:D
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 12, 2014, 02:15:41 AM
Dr. Luke was asked if it's true that he murdered Ke$ha, he replied:

@TheDoctorLuke: @vanhudge I heard i was the cause of global warming... apparently i'm very powerful ...

:D
Love that one :-)   And it's now turned into a complete tragi-comedy: the MOTHER has checked into the same rehab center. From (actual quote):" PTSD".
     Whicn maybe stands for  P.roducer
                                         T.ells
                                         S.inger
                                         D.iet

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 12, 2014, 03:05:08 AM
lmao
Thank God this is turning into a black comedy.......the climax of which would be if Dr. Luke wins a Grammy for producing "Crazy Kids"! :D   But are these "animals"  some sort of scientific sampling of the stupidest, most sheep-like beings on the planet?  :-(

georg_e

The "Free Ke$ha" Twitter just breathlessly tweeted "Guess who just folllowed us?"   I was tempted to reply....."Charles Manson?"

Rebecca

so, now Kesha is following the Free Kesha from Dr luke twitter? she must agree with it.

oh, this is becoming so ridiculous, the mother now going into rehab?! oh dear, sounds like this rehab is just a reason to get away from the media. Kesha really needs to make a statement about all of this.

bugmenot

Now... Maybe mom trying manipulate Kesha and don't want daughter became bigger artist than Pebe was? It's common disorder for artistic people "Ke$ha wants me to heal along".

Is "This whole Dr. Luke thing torn our family apart" means that Kesha is not support mother in this? Pebe is living all her life as one hit writer,  but Kesha is more clever than mother and want be in first echelon as long as she can?

gm33

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/11/kesha-mom-rehab_n_4582130.html

QuoteEarlier this week, Sebert spoke out about Ke$ha's producer, Dr. Luke, accusing him of calling the 26-year-old singer a "refrigerator" and putting pressure on her to lose weight. Dr. Luke, whose real name is Lukasz Gottwald, vehemently denied the claims.

"This whole Dr. Luke thing has almost torn our family apart and taken over my life," Sebert added to People, "and Ke$ha wants me to heal along with her."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012