• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha's fans' petition against Dr. Luke

Started by DSonthebeat, September 25, 2013, 08:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Amazing and Surprising the success of ''Timber'' , it's a great song but not Huge.
Congratulations to Luke for this #1!! ,  He's answering very well to the haters.  :)

Voodoo

This is all so laughable. These two are campaigning so hard to get more signers of that silly "Free Ke$ha" petition. It's all kinda rediculous.

Because.... I'd be willing to bet this has nothing to do with "weight." I mean... come on... your producer tells you you're fat. So what.... that probably ain't shit compared to what her manager, booking agent, PR person, photographer, personal trainer, A & R rep, friends, family members and others have told her. I mean, sorry, but if you're a superstar you are in the F'ing limelight and you better have tough skin. And I think she does. She's made it this far..

So to me.. that just begs the question: what's really happening? Is her FLOP of a TV show so bad that they need publicity another way?
Are they just campaigning to get more co-singers on the petition? And hey... even if she does free up her contract with Luke... what is she gonna do?! None of the songs on WARRIOR are hit worthy. Even the Max and Luke songs. And by hit worthy I mean big enough to break an un-known artist and HUGE enough to make a known artist bigger. I think thats cause kesha kept it wound so tight and wanted a more "artistic" or personal thing on Warrior (production is amazing though!). Anyways... just my two cents.

Jalado

Timber is such a great song. But it hurt a little when I found out it was sampled. Even the chorus stems from that harmonica's melody. Oh well, still a great song. Here's the link to the sample.
http://www.whosampled.com/sample/237039/Pitbull-Ke$ha-Timber-Lee-Oskar-San-Francisco-Bay/

j.fco.morales

First of all, I don't think they're doing this for promotion.
I think she always had some weight trouble: she's not thin, she's big and there's nothing you can do about that.

She's in rehab for eating disorders, no one goes to rehab looking for attention.

About the harmonica, it's a reproduction and the guys that wrote the original riff are credited as songwriters.

nznexus

last year dr luke followed me on twitter. true story.. lol i never expected doctor to do this
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 13, 2014, 09:08:46 PM
First of all, I don't think they're doing this for promotion.
I think she always had some weight trouble: she's not thin, she's big and there's nothing you can do about that.

She's in rehab for eating disorders, no one goes to rehab looking for attention.

About the harmonica, it's a reproduction and the guys that wrote the original riff are credited as songwriters.

kanyewest samples alot more!!!
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Nexus, sometimes I'm wondering if you're a troll ...
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on January 13, 2014, 09:25:12 PM

....b steady You should stop smoking crak... It is really bad for you.

if you think i am a troll

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on January 13, 2014, 09:28:34 PM
....b steady You should stop smoking crak... It is really bad for you.

if you think i am a troll

This posting doesn't prevent me from thinking that you're a troll
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on January 13, 2014, 09:31:35 PM
This posting doesn't prevent me from thinking that you're a troll

explain that why im a trolll :o

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on January 13, 2014, 09:25:12 PM

I was about to write something rude, but I thought twice and didn't.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on January 13, 2014, 09:37:21 PM
explain that why im a trolll :o

Ok, in this thread: your story that somebody followed you on twitter (you did this in another thread too) - totally out of place. Then you said Kanye West is sampling much more than pop producers ... Kanye is making HipHop music and I'm sure you know one or two things about HipHop, e.g. that sampling is a part of the HipHop culture. Furthermore your off-beat remixes seem to be a joke too (this is not meant to be offending, just the truth) ...
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on January 13, 2014, 09:48:18 PM
Ok, in this thread: your story that somebody followed you on twitter (you did this in another thread too) - totally out of place. Then you said Kanye West is sampling much more than pop producers ... Kanye is making HipHop music and I'm sure you know one or two things about HipHop, e.g. that sampling is a part of the HipHop culture. Furthermore your off-beat remixes seem to be a joke too (this is not meant to be offending, just the truth) ...

And Benny's being polite about it.
Are you human?

B Steady

I'm wondering what Ke$ha's gonna do with all that money she's getting from Timber. I mean she doesn't even spend it on food
Vila i frid Dag

Jalado

I don't know, but she should make the dollar sign in her name bigger.