• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emilia de Poret... On Fire!

Started by Tiiger, November 27, 2007, 10:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

This week it fell to 26 in this week's Swedish Charts and still no video >:( >:(

OMG I hope she releases "Now or Never", although I don't think it will be as CLOSE as Joana's to my heart, but I'm curious to hear her own vesrion and lyrics and a video plz >:(

Tiiger

The video is on its way, I think it will premiere this coming week actually. Good news is that MTV, Channel V and Video Hits all decided to add the video immediately and MTV even gave the video an applause. How fabulous is that!  ;D
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

I heard Pick Me Up on the radio today!
I don't listen to the radio much as I get bad reception but I turned it on and just caught the end of the song!

*Sabine*

Thanks Tiger, that's awesome!
Cool Reb, would love to know the feeling of hearing that wonderful song on the radio!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Tiiger on September 13, 2008, 05:52:00 PM
The video is on its way, I think it will premiere this coming week actually. Good news is that MTV, Channel V and Video Hits all decided to add the video immediately and MTV even gave the video an applause. How fabulous is that!  ;D
What a wonderful news... don't forget to add a link Tiiger.

@Reb: you hardly listen to the radio, and when you suddenly decided to turn it on you caught a great song!!

*Sabine*

I just read (and it's official) that Shannon Holtzapffel will produce the music video of Pick Me Up. He will also produce Britney's brand new video.
Shannon Holtzapffel  runs a production company, Project Moda, and has worked with pop stars including Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, Delta Goodrem and Dannii Minogue. 

Tiiger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJStwDPOU68

OK, everyone. The video is finally here. Hope you'll like it!  ;)
Rate it five stars and give some good comments.  ;D
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

*Sabine*

Wow! Thanks so much Tiger! The video is not so great, kinda low budget, but it's very nice to see Emilia and to have a video to that wonderful song!

Unexpected

I gotta say , I didn't like the video alot , Very cheap video for a great song , and BTW how old is she she looks too old

*Sabine*

Yes she looks old but I didn't date to say! She looks like she's in her late 30's...

Tiiger

Looks too old for what?! Sorry, but your insults are quite unnecessary.
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

*Sabine*

Don't get angry, these are not insults, just remarks. I think she usually looks much better and i'm disappointed by the video. Everybody has their opinion.

Alex Martin

She's ridiculous in this video but i love you emilia. ;D

Feelgoodlies

Thanks Tiiiger, I liked the video, and she doesn't look that old btw, Unexpected didn't mean it the wrong way, omg I love the song even more.

up to 20 in this week's Swedish charts, hopefully she will get back to the top 5 since the video is finally premiered.

Rebecca

Thanks, I don't mind the video, though it does look a little low-budget (not meaning to be rude), but I like the song.