• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New swedish artists and releases

Started by Out, June 06, 2008, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

Just wanted to create this topic to share some swedish random releases or artists those you find interesting.

Johanna Sailon, who participated in Fame Factory about three years ago, released now her first single "Sacred" with the help of Harry Sommerdahl who worked before with Rasmus, Robyn, Lambretta and Ace of Base. Very nice pop-rock song for those who likes Lambretta and Ana Johnsson.

Famous swedish DJ and producer Andreas Kleerup just released his new album "Kleerup", Andreas already managed to work on mixes for such artists like The Cardigans, Roxette, Mika, Sahara Hotnights, Shout Out Louds, participated in production of Antique, Melody Club, Teddybears Sthlm, produced last album of Jessica Folcker and wrote song for Robyn - "With Every Heartbeat" that help her to make a great breakthrough in UK. Tracks on album are quite beautiful, catchy, sometimes melancholic and are made in Kleerup's pleasant electronic style. There are works on album with such artists like Titiyo, Neneh Cherry, Robyn, Lykke Li, Marit Bergman, Lisa Milberg.

New swedish artist Erik Hassle who became a finalist of contest organized by "Metro" released his single "Hurtful" that is already managed to get to radio playlists of Sweden. Work sounds a lot like OneRepublic track, however I think this guy will become a big hit in Sweden very soon.

turnaround

Nice idea Out, I will check your recommendations, and add some Swedish releases I like too!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

yeah, a great idea Out!

I have heard a little about Kleerup but not about the others, thanks.

Tiiger

Sailon was discovered in the Scandinavian show "Hitmakers", they all basically loved her, but only one wanted to sign her.

I love the single and hope she gets to release more. We need a singer like this in Sweden.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable