• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lisa Miskovsky - Another Shape of My Heart

Started by Rebecca, June 20, 2008, 12:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

A guy emailed me about this video:

Lisa Miskovsky singing "Another Shape of My Heart" which has a some of the same lyrics and tune as "Shape of My Heart" which as you know she co-wrote.

http://anytime.tv4.se/webtv/?treeId=903391&progId=631238

Does anyone know if she's releasing this as a single?

turnaround

Oh yes this is nice, she is a co-writer of the song and I like some songs of her.

I think this will be on the Greatest Hits album she is releasing this year!
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: turnaround on June 20, 2008, 05:12:53 PM
Oh yes this is nice, she is a co-writer of the song and I like some songs of her.

I think this will be on the Greatest Hits album she is releasing this year!

Yes it will be..i love lisa she is really great.. this version is nice...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Markus1981

Really love this. Although I can't help but go into the Shape Of My Heart chorus every time I listen to it LOL!

Out

I think "Shape Of My Heart" is much better, though "Another Shape Of My Heart" is not bad at all. Lisa had some better songs. I love "Driving One Of Your Cars".

Tiiger

Quote from: Markus1981 on June 24, 2008, 02:14:07 AM
Really love this. Although I can't help but go into the Shape Of My Heart chorus every time I listen to it LOL!

Tell me about it, lol.

Lisa's new version is lovely, can't wait to get my hands on her Greatest Hits!  :o
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

secski

I prefer the original, but this one is quite nice too.

*Sabine*

Yes anyways, nothing can do the original production of the song. But Lisa did only the lyrics for the song in 2000, right?

secski

im not sure when she wrote it exactly, but it was released in october 2000, thats correct. :) gotta love wiki.

mmm, this song brings back memories lol

Rebecca

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 13, 2008, 11:24:17 AM
Yes anyways, nothing can do the original production of the song. But Lisa did only the lyrics for the song in 2000, right?

yeah, that's what I read, that Lisa wrote the lyrics, but I wonder if she wrote all the lyrics? I reckon Max and Rami would have helped a bit.

clabbelito

What the point with this song? Can someone please explain the story behind it?

*Sabine*

It's a cover of the song from the BSB Shape of my heart. it was released in her grestest hits recently. Lisa co-wrote the song with Max and Rami. But she changed a bit the lyrics and the melody...

clabbelito

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 20, 2008, 05:14:35 PM
It's a cover of the song from the BSB Shape of my heart. it was released in her grestest hits recently. Lisa co-wrote the song with Max and Rami. But she changed a bit the lyrics and the melody...

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

I heard that too. I guess that's true. Our songwriters aren't gossip mags celebrities yet so no need for rumors!