• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

all the way / britney spears / dr luke

Started by Raul_esp, June 27, 2008, 06:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

"All The Way" - Collaboration With Cathy Dennis, Dr. Luke & Jack Splash. It has been confirmed that "All The Way," a track which Dr. Luke (Lukasz Gottwald, who has worked with Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Kelis and Sugababes, amongst others) stated Britney had recorded, was written by him with Cathy Dennis, who wrote the lyrics and melody to "Toxic," and Jack Splash, a member of the LA-based electrotechnofunkrock group, Plantlife

Britney Spears Recording New Material For 6th Studio Album!
After their initial collaboration on "Everybody" and "Toy Soldier", off her latest disc "Blackout", pop star Britney Spears is back in the studio crafting new hits with producer Jonathan "J.R." Rotem (Christina Milian, Jesse McCartney) and singer/songwriter Sean "The Pen" Garrett (Jennifer Hudson, Usher Raymond) for her 6th studio album with Jive Records.

The first official track slated for the mew project is "All The Way", written by Cathy Dennis. [Who also pinned "Toxic" which was Britneys first Top 10 Single since Oops I Did It Again. "All The Way" was produced by Jack Splash (Beyonce Knowles, Estelle Swaray) and Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald (Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne).

this is a demo song not included in blackout and could be in the new britney spears album , I hope so .

I have the song in poor quality ( its a great song)  i think that it is but I'm not sure ,  if someone want I can send him  :)

ahmed

i don't care about those producers........where is max martin? :'( :'( :'(

Raul_esp

Quote from: ahmed on June 27, 2008, 07:19:28 PM
i don't care about those producers........where is max martin? :'( :'( :'(

yes I know ... but lately max martin is working with dr luke and he has recorded songs for britney , maybe in the next britney album there is max martin songs.

Rebecca

Interesting news Raul. Let's hope that if she's recording with Dr Luke it might with Max as well.

Feelgoodlies

I remember we discussed that, before the forum went down.

Thanks Raul for raising it again, I just wanna hear Britney with Max and Luke.

Alex Martin

I wanna hear britney with max alone................not with MISTER "bad words" Lukasz Gottwald :-\

Rebecca

and Britney with Max and Rami - awesome!

I'm not getting my hopes up this time.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 28, 2008, 07:47:59 PM
I wanna hear britney with max alone................not with MISTER "bad words" Lukasz Gottwald :-\

I agree with you...Britney and Max Martin = true love in music....it´s sad that she don´t understand that...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Linda

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

ahmed

yeah britney has the right to move on, especially since max martin himself is involved in sexual songs with dr luke, so there is no big differences between him and the others.

she did the song someday (i will understand) which( in my opinion) better than many of max martin recent songs.

i wish if max martin will work with britney again it will be sensetive and emotional not sexual because there are already other writers specialized in such these songs... and i don't feel any max martin spirit when he writes sexual songs, he shows his real talent in love songs.

Feelgoodlies

As I've heard, she is working on a new record now, half of the producers are the same ones from "Blackout". Max hasn't been mentioned yet.

Alex Martin

Quote from: ahmed on July 01, 2008, 09:58:48 PM
yeah britney has the right to move on, especially since max martin himself is involved in sexual songs with dr luke, so there is no big differences between him and the others.

she did the song someday (i will understand) which( in my opinion) better than many of max martin recent songs.

i wish if max martin will work with britney again it will be sensetive and emotional not sexual because there are already other writers specialized in such these songs... and i don't feel any max martin spirit when he writes sexual songs, he shows his real talent in love songs.

Agree with you Ahmed............

UNBEAUTIFUL

(M.Martin/R.Yacoub/L.Roy)

Don't hang up,
Can we talk?
So confused
It's like im lost.
What went wrong?
what made you go?
Don't pretend you don't know
This is me
Im unchangeable

When did we
Fall apart?
Or did you lie
From the start?
When you said
Its only you
I was blind
Such a fool
Thinking we
Were unbreakable

It was you and me against the world
And you promised me forever more
Was it something that I said?
was it something that I did?
Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful.

Ive been told
Whats done is done
To let it go
And carry on
And deep inside
I know that's true
Im stuck in time
Im stuck on you
We were still untouchable

And you promised me forever more.
Was it something that I did?
Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful

Wake up, wake up, wake up
Cuz im only dreaming
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my head now

Because we're much better
All together
Can't let go.

Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful

Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful

Make me unbeatiful.

WHAT A LYRICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on July 02, 2008, 02:26:06 PM
Quote from: ahmed on July 01, 2008, 09:58:48 PM

Agree with you Ahmed............

UNBEAUTIFUL

(M.Martin/R.Yacoub/L.Roy)

Don't hang up,
Can we talk?
So confused
It's like im lost.
What went wrong?
what made you go?
Don't pretend you don't know
This is me
Im unchangeable

When did we
Fall apart?
Or did you lie
From the start?
When you said
Its only you
I was blind
Such a fool
Thinking we
Were unbreakable

was it something that I did?
Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful.

Ive been told
Whats done is done
To let it go
And carry on
And deep inside
I know that's true
Im stuck in time
Im stuck on you
We were still untouchable

And you promised me forever more.
Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful

Wake up, wake up, wake up
Cuz im only dreaming
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my head now

Because we're much better
All together
Can't let go.

Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful

Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful

Make me unbeatiful.

WHAT A LYRICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing.. max you are the best in love songs!!