• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Delta Goodrem.....Jorgen elofsson....Kristian Lundin...

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", July 04, 2007, 06:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Well done Delta!

You probably already know this but the Platinum rating of 70,000 units is cd's sent to record stores by the record company not cd's sold. However, the No.1 place is based on highest cd sales for the week. Though I have no doubt that Delta's cd will have have a long run in the charts and sell more than 70,000 cd's.

If you're interested, here's a review of Delta's cd in our local paper, Sydney Morning Herald:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/cd-reviews/delta/2007/10/26/1192941321404.html

It got a pretty good review.

turnaround

Oh thanks for letting me know and thanks for the review.
I am delighted she is back!
And I liked it..

turnaround

"I Can't Break It To My Heart" is the 4th single by Delta Goodrem from her album Delta. It was released to radio on 12 July 2008. Goodrem confirmed the single in an article in the Australian issue of Cosmopolitan.

Yay! Finally the right single choice!!  ;D

And the US edition of the album was released today.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Unexpected

yeah finally great single , but the video will be behind the scenes fotages , so boooo , I hope for an instrumental and b-side

Raul_esp

Unexpected

I Can't break it to my heart deubted at #1 in the Physical chart & #13 in the overall singles chart , that's great , thought she didn't deubted in the download chart (the downloads is so weak)

turnaround

Oh well done the whole team.

But it's a great EP.

But it's not supposed to work in the US..
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

The song is ok, not great, you can't really recognize the guys' style in it... Well, maybe it has to grow on me.

Rebecca

yeah, this song has grown on me, this song doesn't really stick in my head, but it's nice when I hear it, they play it all the time on the radio here. but yeah, I would not have known it was a Kristian Lundin song from the sound of it.

Tiiger

The song has Cheiron/Lundin written all over it, I knew from the start Swedes were involved. It's the best song off the album.  ;)
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

Katherine Jenkins covered "I can't break it to my heart"

What a great version

http://snd.sc/qeJvhu
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.